DVXVD

Nov 17, 2017
Is Lucia Dead? Did she commit suicide? Please tell me that she just left to sort out her mind and gone doesn't mean she killed herself or is dead!

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
No, Lucia isn’t dead, but she got herself a new job in Portugal! Sun, beaches, and nothing too crazy. She will come back later on, but for now just imagine her chilling at the oceanside.

Reactions: DVXVD

DVXVD

Nov 17, 2017
No, Lucia isn’t dead, but she got herself a new job in Portugal! Sun, beaches, and nothing too crazy. She will come back later on, but for now just imagine her chilling at the oceanside.
Thanks, I was worried there for a moment

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
A couple of images I'm not gonna use in the game.

And a backstory why. You see, earlier this month we had a poll about a new scene. Normally options with male participants get significantly fewer votes, so there's almost no chance to see Blake with other dudes, let alone said dudes with other dudes. So, that time I pulled a trick, and split the poll into two parts: for girls and for boys. Well, the boy part ended up with Kushari/Troy pair winning the poll. However, it seems like my dementia decided to strike, because for some reason I mixed Kushari with Taeng, and started making renders with her instead. My only excuse is that a month earlier we had a poll with Troy/Taeng option, and it lost at the very last moment to Iris/Suya. But yeah. I made these two images before realising that I screwed up (actually, there were three, but the first one only shows Troy, so I was able to use this one). Naturally, these are wasted, so I'll just post them here. As you can see, they're pretty rough and grainy, since I didn't bother to clear them in Photoshop. That's about how my renders look right after finish. Normally they take 10–30 minutes each in post-production.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah, and if that Troy/Taeng option won back in the day, we could've had a different storyline with her actually submitting to Blake! I guess, that's why it got so many votes. But alas. Still, there's some character arc for her to go through, but probably later on.
I will admit I do quite like bitchy Taeng.

As character growth goes later down the line i'd like her to be less bitchy towards Blake. Would be fun to see a role reversal but i'd settle for something bordering mutual respect.

I would love to see Taeng get sexed up, taking Blakes position in a 3some with Liam, Taeng in the middle.

Not sure she'd make a good love interest but she is, arguably, one of the cutest looking characters. Does always amuse me when the cute ones are the bitches.

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
honestly i don't think kushari's role is fitting for "herXotherjockydudes" regarding her personality and physical appearance, after all her magic is best when she's topping blake/pizza boi/liam/taeng or any other trap-like. kushari still got a lot of manly variants compared to taeng, i mean the second image is just perfect example of how cutie-taeng worshiped and appreciated by the hunk. i understand that some might dislike taeng personality, only masochists "like me" may notice how sexy her personality is:p

mindlessbastard

Sep 23, 2020
Noob question here. What is the difference between the "Win - Lin" version and the "Win - Lin Comp"?

Edit: Nevermind. Im retarded... Comp ="Compressed"

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The only issue I have with this game is as a lesbian it confuses me.

I shouldn't find guys so adorable but Taeng and Blake are super cute.

• Haha
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019

Well, if that helps, Taeng does not identify herself as male, and she uses a female model. Blake considers himself a girl on some paths, and while his model is male, I worked hard on making it as girly as possible :)

Sep 15, 2017

Well, I thought I was a completely straight man once upon a time, but then transwomen and femboys came along, and I realized I only need a person/character to appear feminine to find them hot. Blake, Taeng, Kushari, Suya, and hell, even Liam are all sexy as fuck to me.

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes