Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
Version 0.7 is released for public.

Changelog: Five new days for the story with some of the major plot points to be determined; 71000 words; 159 renders (100 for sex scenes); two sex scenes for Melinda and Samuel, one for each of the remaining routes, including secondary.

You can download it from my Mega folder. Enjoy.

UncleVT update the thread please.
how do you manage to release every time a very good update and every time so fast ?

Reactions: Rabbid83

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Version 0.7 is released for public.

Changelog: Five new days for the story with some of the major plot points to be determined; 71000 words; 159 renders (100 for sex scenes); two sex scenes for Melinda and Samuel, one for each of the remaining routes, including secondary.

You can download it from my Mega folder. Enjoy.

UncleVT update the thread please.
Thank you for the update.

Haven't played it yet but are those two scenes the only ones in this update? :unsure:

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
how do you manage to release every time a very good update and every time so fast ?
I’m just trying to be very efficient with my time. Pretty much the last time I turned my computer off was, like, four months ago. It always renders something.
A gallery mod would be extremely convenient with so many branching paths. So easy to cut off routes.
Unfortunately, you have to wait until someone else makes it. I don’t know how to create such thing, and I don’t have time to learn.

Haven't played it yet but are those two scenes the only ones in this update? :unsure:
Obviously not, I only mention the amount of scenes each route gets, while the non-route scenes are supposed to be a surprise.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
So glad to see an update. This is a great sissification game.
retty much the last time I turned my computer off was, like, four months ago. It always renders something.
Wow. Although if you're running windows you should restart once in awhile just to ensure it doesnt get weird.

Reactions: Malkovichi

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Unfortunately, you have to wait until someone else makes it. I don’t know how to create such thing, and I don’t have time to learn.
Oh, I didn't mean you necessarily. I know a lot of scene galleries are done by people other than the dev of the game. I have not the slightest idea how difficult it is to do, but I was wondering about it earlier today, hence the post.

Anyone know? It seems like some gallery mods are pretty big (like 30-40mb) and some are much, much smaller. I wonder what the complexity factor is. I'm sure there's a lot of effort to identify when scenes begin and end and how to factor in choices made before or during the scene...

This game seems like it needs a gallery, but given just how incredibly branching it is, I would think it does have a very high complexity factor to get all the scenes into a gallery.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
How girly can the character get? Personally i dislike femboys, i prefer full futa/trans.
Blake is a very feminine trap.

ANyway, played the update for a bit. Really hot as always but need to finish Melissa route first and then try a few combinations.

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Really love this game, it's honestly one of the best ones in this site, but i really hope someone makes a mod for this game sometime that opens up all paths, so that you can see them all in one playthrough, this game has really branched out a lot and you can miss a lot of content if you're not at some specific path x3

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I had 2 main saves, 1 for Vanessa and 1 for Liam. They looked like the more romance based routes and momma Ava likes some loving.

I had a Melinda save just o see how it would go.

I didn't think, for one second, i'd ever come here and type the words ... Melinda might just be my fave character ... I didn't think those words would ever enter my mind.

Yet here I sit, after probably one of the sweetest scenes a dom could possibly bestow on her sub in an almost equal way. When she's not being a bit of an evil witch, she's really nice. I've really liked how she's been since the webcam scene last update, this was good.

This has been a weird game for me. Liam was in the lead by miles for so long. His route was proper wholesome albeit with far more cock than i'm used to but who gives a shit, the story is great as are the characters.

Then Vanessa gets more content and she pipped the lead. I really liked how her route comes along and the inner conflict she has going on now. I do hope that works out, the 3 of them deseve to be happy (including her sister in that seeing as she's also Blake's childhood friend).

Melinda might take the lead though if she carries on like this. She doesn't quite have the same badass vibe that Vanessa gives off but she still has that air of authority a good dom should have while also having that hidden loving streak that's slowly peeping out.

Kush and Reese are vying for fave side girl but nurse is nearly getting a look in. Did not see kinky dom nurse coming.

Really love this game, it's honestly one of the best ones in this site, but i really hope someone makes a mod for this game sometime that opens up all paths, so that you can see them all in one playthrough, this game has really branched out a lot and you can miss a lot of content if you're not at some specific path x3
That's kinda the point, it's a dating sim game.

I don't think any mod would be able to open them all as they all require different stats and different people have different requirements. It would probably break the game, deff break saves.

I have seen an Iris and a Kush scene. Melinda has 2 scenes. I don't have a Samuel save so don't know what's on his route. There is also a scene with a new girl who's name escapes me, she offers to pay for sex.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I have seen an Iris and a Kush scene. Melinda has 2 scenes. I don't have a Samuel save so don't know what's on his route. There is also a scene with a new girl who's name escapes me, she offers to pay for sex.
Yeah i got that scene in my whorish Blake route, the medic's wife who is a shitty lover in bed.

Should have organized my saves better, now i don't remember which ones are from Liam's romance route. Guess i will have to start again. :LOL:

Kush is best side girl. Also wished for more Suya content but she is "out" for now.

Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah i got that scene in my whorish Blake route, the medic's wife who is a shitty lover in bed.

Should have organized my saves better, now i don't remember which ones are from Liam's romance route. Guess i will have to start again. :LOL:
I'm in the same boat, I ended up having to play from a couple of updates ago on my Liam and Miranda saves. I couldn't work out which was theirs so had to find scenes involving them and play from then.

Only one I knew was my Vanessa save, it was my last one.

I did enjoy the medics wife scene. Not for a "this is hot as fuck" kinda way but more watching her trying to be dominant then say she wonders what they think about while she fucks them thinking she's so great at it while Blakes minds been wandering since it started. It did make me chuckle.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I'm in the same boat, I ended up having to play from a couple of updates ago on my Liam and Miranda saves. I couldn't work out which was theirs so had to find scenes involving them and play from then.

Only one I knew was my Vanessa save, it was my last one.

I did enjoy the medics wife scene. Not for a "this is hot as fuck" kinda way but more watching her trying to be dominant then say she wonders what they think about while she fucks them thinking she's so great at it while Blakes minds been wandering since it started. It did make me chuckle.
Oh yeah... Blake thinking how shitty this couple's sex life must be while being fucked by her. :LOL:

Well i will just delete everything and start again tomorrow. This time will let spaces between save pages to mark each route.

edit: nevermind i found it! :p :p

The marriage was cute, too bad it was only one of Blake's prophetic dreams. Also it was nice to say fuck off to Rebecca.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Avaron1974
4.30 star(s) 64 Votes