CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
For me personally she's the second prettiest female character in the game after Lucia. But yeah, not all girls could be into you. Which Blake kinda learned back in the slums, so he's not gonna be sad about her.
Plus he's got a lot of people to worry about so one less is good.

He's already swamped

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Is there coming some more sissification content, because damn I'm really looking forward for that.

Xx
Kristina
Can you specify what exactly are you hoping for? Maybe some particular events or scenes? I'm planning to make Blake more and more submissive and princess-like on Melinda's route, so I guess it kinda counts, but I'd like to know more about your vision before answering the question.

pasek

Jun 15, 2018
Can you specify what exactly are you hoping for? Maybe some particular events or scenes? I'm planning to make Blake more and more submissive and princess-like on Melinda's route, so I guess it kinda counts, but I'd like to know more about your vision before answering the question.
Will Melinda finally lock him in decent chastity?

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
If I’ll be able to find a better asset that works with his penis model. Those are scarce, to say the least.
Was there other assets that were a pain in the ass to find ? (I'm thinking of that black lace top during Blake training with heels, looks peculiar enough to be a rare asset ?)

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Was there other assets that were a pain in the ass to find ? (I'm thinking of that black lace top during Blake training with heels, looks peculiar enough to be a rare asset ?)
No, lingerie and other sexy stuff is pretty numerous. The most problematic assets are hair and environments.

None of my characters use the same hairstyle, and it was really hard to find something that doesn't look awful. You've probably noticed how different those hairstyles are. Some of them look great, almost like real hair, and some are like Melinda's hair which looks plastic. Then there's the fact that most long hairstyles use dforce physics engine, which is a huge inconvenience, since it requires additional resources for simulation, and those assets are just «heavier» for rendering in general.

I personally think that the first Blake's feminine style was the best, but it's too distinctive to be used once more for someone else.
As for the environments, you'd be surprised to know how much time did I waste on attempts to find the corridor in Blake's current house. I ended up using an asset from a hotel bundle: which is why you see paintings on the walls. There just wasn't anything better, imagine that. I also had to cut several interesting events from the game entirely, cause I couldn't find the appropriate location. For example, I wanted to make a scene where Liam takes Blake on a picnic at some kind of cliff on the ocean coast, but alas. So it's only mentioned in one of the dialogues, but never shown.

I probably already mentioned it several times, but the original concept for Shattered was 100% sci-fi. Cyberpunkish even. I had to ditch the idea because I simply didn't have enough assets, but the first five or six renders (in which Blake is in jail or walks down the alley) were different at the beginning. Now, I still want to implement the futuristic setting into the game, so I'm slowly acquiring those assets, and one day we'll actually see what 2030 or whatnot in the world of Shattered looks.
Also I forgot to mention, you are the best ;)
Thank you! :)

Reactions: CrazyRabbit

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
No, lingerie and other sexy stuff is pretty numerous. The most problematic assets are hair and environments.

None of my characters use the same hairstyle, and it was really hard to find something that doesn't look awful. You've probably noticed how different those hairstyles are. Some of them look great, almost like real hair, and some are like Melinda's hair which looks plastic. Then there's the fact that most long hairstyles use dforce physics engine, which is a huge inconvenience, since it requires additional resources for simulation, and those assets are just «heavier» for rendering in general.

I personally think that the first Blake's feminine style was the best, but it's too distinctive to be used once more for someone else.
As for the environments, you'd be surprised to know how much time did I waste on attempts to find the corridor in Blake's current house. I ended up using an asset from a hotel bundle: which is why you see paintings on the walls. There just wasn't anything better, imagine that. I also had to cut several interesting events from the game entirely, cause I couldn't find the appropriate location. For example, I wanted to make a scene where Liam takes Blake on a picnic at some kind of cliff on the ocean coast, but alas. So it's only mentioned in one of the dialogues, but never shown.

I probably already mentioned it several times, but the original concept for Shattered was 100% sci-fi. Cyberpunkish even. I had to ditch the idea because I simply didn't have enough assets, but the first five or six renders (in which Blake is in jail or walks down the alley) were different at the beginning. Now, I still want to implement the futuristic setting into the game, so I'm slowly acquiring those assets, and one day we'll actually see what 2030 or whatnot in the world of Shattered looks.

Thank you! :)
Yeah, after playing a few Ren'py games ; one start to notice the environments and their lack of variety.... It's a shame it made you skip some scenes ; but i hope with time, you'll be able to create without being impede by the lack of assets....

About the hair, you did great ; everyone has its own and I like all three for Blake (even though I didn't see much of the first one ; I played kinda late...). Didn't notice Melinda's hair had that plastic look ; damn cleavage. I'll go check it out

And now I'm really interested in the Cyberpunk version of Shattered :D ; too bad for that lack of assets again.... That would've been awesome. But knowing that was your intention, and still is, I'm even more impatient to see what's next ; both for the characters and the world.

Seeing all you had to do to make that great game ; yep you are one the best allright (y)

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I hate chastity cages. A cute little trap with his cute little boner tenting his skirt or panties is so hot.
Although rarely inconspicuous while a certain amount of shenanigans is at play, I for one can clearly see a use in smoothing over social gatherings. While in the aftermath to said gatherings, removing the cage while bringing cuffs into play does make for superior .... well, steering.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I hate chastity cages. A cute little trap with his cute little boner tenting his skirt or panties is so hot.
It's for Melinda's route only. She wants to exercise her total control over Blake's body, which is understandable. So don't expect seeing it on other routes. I think we can all agree that leaving some specific fetish for just one character is acceptable, and doesn't ruin anything for those not wanting to see it.

Vamori

Oct 19, 2018
Pleasantly surprised by this game, dialogues and monologues are wonderful, all characters have their own problems, own opinions, own personalities. Story is really original and different from other games in this genre (sissification). Changes which happening with Blake are slow, and you could see how he changing not only from the outside, but in inside too. Glad that player have a lot of choices, and the fact that you can avoid M/M scenes for me is very important. Overall, so far it's the best game in this genre what i've ever played, so iam looking forward to see continuation of the story.

Reactions: YedaGames

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Version 0.6 is finally released for everyone! You can find it in my . As always, there are normal versions with png images for PC, Mac and Linux, and compressed webp versions for PC, Mac, Linux, and Android. There's also a walkthrough.

Brief changelog:
  • Five new days for the story
  • Important developments for Vanessa and Liam routes
  • 66000 new words
  • 17 sex scenes
  • 153 renders
  • 75 new sprites
Hope you'll enjoy this one! It's was the toughest development cycle yet. UncleVT update the thread please :)

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
High five! Bulges and cute boners are like the best part.

I don't like the sissy angle to begin with, all of its particular cliches rail directly against what I find to be appealing about feminine boys, but those in particular hit everything I don't like about it directly on the head. Trap content is rare-ish so sometimes you just have to put up with a sissy game instead if you want something new but nothing's more deflating than reaching the flimsy excuse for chastity cages and realizing it's going to be one of those.

I'm glad this story is different; it more or less keeps the type of content I don't like confined to a character that I wouldn't be interested in anyway.

Leafy

Aug 27, 2017
Daaaaayum. Here I was just bitching about how annoying it was to sort through all the straight stuff on here, and then all the sudden we get Shattered, Old Skool Blazin, Enchanted, Blowing Wind, and TrapQuest all in one day. o_O

We gunn be sore by bedtime, bois. :(

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes