RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
I just realised that Ambrosia is the future version of Blake. It would be funny if Ambrosia is more assertive when talking to you, if you have a lot of dom points, and you will be unable to refuse her requests. Assuming that there can't be any drastic change that is forced on the character.

Mar 11, 2019
Hmmmm...i will say that the one thing that I don't like is the forced anal stuff....what's the point of being dom if something is still gonna be shoved in your ass? Then there's the fact that you can't dominate Melinda or Rebbeca .-. why can't you just be straight and crossdress?

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Hmmmm...i will say that the one thing that I don't like is the forced anal stuff....what's the point of being dom if something is still gonna be shoved in your ass? Then there's the fact that you can't dominate Melinda or Rebbeca .-. why can't you just be straight and crossdress?
I think you misunderstand the point of the story. Just because Blake isn't 100% submissive doesn't mean he's gonna dominate the people around, especially Melinda and Rebecca who have absolute authority over him. Which is kinda the whole premise, otherwise Blake would have literally zero reasons to crossdress. The main point is sissification, you just choose its flavour. So of course Blake is going to end up with something inside his ass.

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
New patch great. Writing feels much smoother and whole thing has more natural flow. Would love to see more Melinda content, especially in regard to butt stuff. I mean Melinda has Blake feminized, but didn't really trained him in anal department that much, very minimal pegging too. Gonna throw some money your way, YedaGames. Looking forward to future updates.

Reactions: Ragney and pasek
Mar 11, 2019
I think you misunderstand the point of the story. Just because Blake isn't 100% submissive doesn't mean he's gonna dominate the people around, especially Melinda and Rebecca who have absolute authority over him. Which is kinda the whole premise, otherwise Blake would have literally zero reasons to crossdress. The main point is sissification, you just choose its flavour. So of course Blake is going to end up with something inside his ass.
I like the story and characters, idk, just one of the things that bothered me. Another would be that no matter how much I chose manly things he still would become a girl it's like he ignored everything that Bree told him to do... I thought introducing Bree would idk stop the transformation midway...idk it's your story...just my thoughts is all.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Then there's the fact that you can't dominate Melinda or Rebbeca
Mainly because he's a slave, they own his ass.

Also not the point of the story.

I like the story and characters, idk, just one of the things that bothered me. Another would be that no matter how much I chose manly things he still would become a girl it's like he ignored everything that Bree told him to do... I thought introducing Bree would idk stop the transformation midway...idk it's your story...just my thoughts is all.
He isn't a manly man, he never will be. He was always effeminate.

Picking dominant choices isn't going to make him into the alpha cock of fucksville, it's just going to make him more assertive.

Mar 11, 2019
Mainly because he's a slave, they own his ass.

Also not the point of the story.

He isn't a manly man, he never will be. He was always effeminate.

Picking dominant choices isn't going to make him into the alpha cock of fucksville, it's just going to make him more assertive.
Eh, he could easily overpower Melinda and Rebecca...idk being effeminate =/= take it up the ass to me. If he dies he dies, but at least he dies happy. I guess I just can't see myself in this situation without idk taking a bullet to the head...

lexdoll

May 18, 2019
Am I the only one a bit disappointed a few scenes like this lead to a black screen? Particularly this one, you have her all nice and dolled up, have an internal monologue about how she started feeling sexy about herself so much so that it gave her a boner, and then...... a black screen. Such a shame because I find this the hottest scene of the game so far, very sensual and tasty.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Am I the only one a bit disappointed a few scenes like this lead to a black screen? Particularly this one, you have her all nice and dolled up, have an internal monologue about how she started feeling sexy about herself so much so that it gave her a boner, and then...... a black screen. Such a shame because I find this the hottest scene of the game so far, very sensual and tasty.
I havn't got black screen in any moment.

lexdoll

May 18, 2019
Oh, I am pretty sure you got something like this, and this is what I meant by "black screen".

Last edited:

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I put those black screens at the end of pretty much every scene with internal monologue after I consider them finished. You have to understand that I'm only able to make a limited amount of renders, and in this particular scene prolonging it with several pictures of Blake masturbating would take at least a whole day, which is unacceptable in terms of schedule. I can see why you might be disappointed, but you still get the point of this event: Blake feels good about himself, so it's not like it ends abruptly. The good news in this regard is that I'm getting somewhat more efficient in terms of rendering, so the amount of pictures per update slowly grows.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I put those black screens at the end of pretty much every scene with internal monologue after I consider them finished. You have to understand that I'm only able to make a limited amount of renders, and in this particular scene prolonging it with several pictures of Blake masturbating would take at least a whole day, which is unacceptable in terms of schedule. I can see why you might be disappointed, but you still get the point of this event: Blake feels good about himself, so it's not like it ends abruptly. The good news in this regard is that I'm getting somewhat more efficient in terms of rendering, so the amount of pictures per update slowly grows.
That's awesome! Probably the biggest downside of the game is the paucity of renders. If you can get more of them done it will be even better.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I'm wondering ; because of the limitations of your hardware or your tight (har har) schedule, do you feel some kind of unfinished business with the early chapters ?
For example that scene of Blake feeling good about him/herself, if you manage to upgrade enough your hardware and/or become more and more efficient with the rendering and, of course, once you've finished the story ; will you go back to some scenes and add some renders ? Or add some dialogs you didn't had thought of before ? Or didn't had the time?

Of course I'm not saying the game is lacking in content nor is unpolished nor badly put together. I'm just curious about your creative process. (And secretly, I want more of your fine renders and steaming scenes :))

Your game is great, BTW. Great scenes, great characters, compelling story, etc...
It's not the kind of game I'm playing usually, but it's a nice change. Kudos to you and I'll be wainting intently :D

lexdoll

May 18, 2019
Don't get me wrong, I love very much how the story goes, this is the first time I played a game that features a trap MC, I think the writing is superb and the renders are pretty good. I didn't care much for the MC at first but slowly but surely he/she started growing on me after his transformation, a bit overly sarcastic/bitter for my taste but that's understandable considering his slum background. All the other characters are quite interesting as well, I love that the supposed villains are shown to have some level of humanity which makes them not completely hateful, in fact I feel a bit bad for Rebecca at the end.

I am okay with the lack of renders in some scenes replaced by descriptive texts or MC's internal monologue knowing your schedule/efficiency now, I would much rather have more content than a greatly shortened game with one or two more pictures in each scene. Good to hear the situation is improving now, take care and keep it going!

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I'm wondering ; because of the limitations of your hardware or your tight (har har) schedule, do you feel some kind of unfinished business with the early chapters ?
For example that scene of Blake feeling good about him/herself, if you manage to upgrade enough your hardware and/or become more and more efficient with the rendering and, of course, once you've finished the story ; will you go back to some scenes and add some renders ? Or add some dialogs you didn't had thought of before ? Or didn't had the time?
I absolutely hate everything about v0.1, and would gladly remake it from scratch, if I had such choice. Most contents of v0.2 and v0.3 aren't great either. Do you know that I actually had to delay the release of the very first version for a week, because I've changed the first Rebecca's model, and had to redo all her scenes? At least she looks good now.

There is a problem, however: I don't have the saved scenes for most previous events anymore. Daz3d, its assets, and presets already clutter most of my 2 Tb HDD, and I often have to decide what to get rid of, which is usually «the renders that I've already made». So if I tried to add something to the old scene, or remake it completely, I'd have to restore it manually. It's probably not worth it. In a choice between making a new scene and redoing the old one, I would choose the former 100 times out of 100.

A scene with at least two characters (so most sex scenes) on average takes somewhere between 2 and 5 hours to finish. So on a good day I'm able to make five or so. On a bad day: one. My PC is a very average one. Good enough to roll Borderlands 3 and whatnot, but 3d-rendering is a much hungrier beast. Oh, and also some of the scenes are literally impossible to make because they crash my computer. For example, I wanted to make a scene where Vanessa fights Oleg. Never been able to do so, it crashed every single time. So in the game Oleg just kinda disappears in white void. Very anticlimactic, but then again, it served almost no purpose to the story besides showing how badass Vanessa is, and you probably know that already.

The v0.3 update had, I think, about 60 renders. The next one, v0.4, had 78, and the last v0.5 had 100. This is the number I'm aiming at for v0.6 as well.
Don't get me wrong, I love very much how the story goes, this is the first time I played a game that features a trap MC, I think the writing is superb and the renders are pretty good. I didn't care much for the MC at first but slowly but surely he/she started growing on me after his transformation, a bit overly sarcastic/bitter for my taste but that's understandable considering his slum background.
Hehe, yes, Blake transforms not only in appearance, but in personality as well. He's no longer as angry and smug as he was before. My story, despite being grim and dark often, is about a positive journey. With, presumably, happy end.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Oh, and also some of the scenes are literally impossible to make because they crash my computer. For example, I wanted to make a scene where Vanessa fights Oleg. Never been able to do so, it crashed every single time.
Sounds like a memory problem, how much do you have?

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I absolutely hate everything about v0.1, and would gladly remake it from scratch, if I had such choice. Most contents of v0.2 and v0.3 aren't great either. Do you know that I actually had to delay the release of the very first version for a week, because I've changed the first Rebecca's model, and had to redo all her scenes? At least she looks good now.
Well shit, that's a lot to redo. But yes, she's looks great now. So please don't kill her :D, she's the one with the best ideas to corrupt Blake :sneaky:

There is a problem, however: I don't have the saved scenes for most previous events anymore. Daz3d, its assets, and presets already clutter most of my 2 Tb HDD, and I often have to decide what to get rid of, which is usually «the renders that I've already made». So if I tried to add something to the old scene, or remake it completely, I'd have to restore it manually. It's probably not worth it. In a choice between making a new scene and redoing the old one, I would choose the former 100 times out of 100.

A scene with at least two characters (so most sex scenes) on average takes somewhere between 2 and 5 hours to finish. So on a good day I'm able to make five or so. On a bad day: one. My PC is a very average one. Good enough to roll Borderlands 3 and whatnot, but 3d-rendering is a much hungrier beast. Oh, and also some of the scenes are literally impossible to make because they crash my computer. For example, I wanted to make a scene where Vanessa fights Oleg. Never been able to do so, it crashed every single time. So in the game Oleg just kinda disappears in white void. Very anticlimactic, but then again, it served almost no purpose to the story besides showing how badass Vanessa is, and you probably know that already.

The v0.3 update had, I think, about 60 renders. The next one, v0.4, had 78, and the last v0.5 had 100. This is the number I'm aiming at for v0.6 as well.
Well, indeed if you have to restart from scratch to add or change an old scene ; it's not worth it for now or maybe ever. At least not when you'll have to focus on the next update.
That's even more impressive when you tell it like that. Bravo to you

Hehe, yes, Blake transforms not only in appearance, but in personality as well. He's no longer as angry and smug as he was before. My story, despite being grim and dark often, is about a positive journey. With, presumably, happy end.
Can't speak for Blake, but I've been happy with the journey too :D

Got93

Jan 8, 2018
I really love this game: the art, the characters, the story.
There are so many branches and I have avoided the gay routes... even if I have enjoyed the sex scenes with
I like a lot the interaction with
Anyway, I would just like to thank YedaGames for the effort put in this project: thanks.
I'm really enjoying the ride.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'm also enjoyng the chastity play with Melinda: would be cool to have a more strict route, preventing you to have sex with girls (like the Tanya scene) while in chastity.
Personally I really like that the game isn't doing the chastity thing like most feminisation games seem to do. I don't really like chastity cages very much, it's so much hotter when a sissy can touch their cock, but instead fucks their butt because if feels so much better.

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes