Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Nothing against redheads, but I'll have to disagree with the patrons in this particular case. Blondie wins. :giggle:
Anyway, you're killing it with the updates YedaGames, just a few months in since first release and you're pumping out quality content so fast. Well done!

Last edited:

maroder

Jun 17, 2017
pretty good games. only thing i dont like is that femanization is mandatory because makes some choices not that relevant but still good game

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
I'm kinda hoping that by going to the dom path you eventually become someone like kushari. Character likes his feminity more and more but also dominates others.

I'm guessing a good path would be to convince the others that you accept being feminized and then bam you go a 12 incher but then you gotta deal with the angry owner.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I still think the bisexual points are a big mistake, I don't believe that there's anything you can do with them that you can't with the gay and straight points, and what if someone happened to pick a mix of gay and straight choices up through 0.4, but then doesn't fancy any of the choices in 0.5? Blake would have both gay and straight points, but no bisexual points so when time comes to check for bi points the game thinks he isn't. Not that gating future choices by past choices is a great idea anyway. I mean if Blake is with someone and doesn't want to cheat fine, if he's pissed a character off in the past he shouldn't get to be with them obviously, but just having been more interested in guys in the past shouldn't mean he can't get with a girl or vice-versa.

Reactions: pilgrim2003

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
I'm confused at the start of v0.5. Blake says he is "Mack's main bitch" and Mack "fucks him silly". Is this a common path for all routes? I ask because I chose the straight + dom route for Blake which is why the dialogue is also weird as Blake calls Mack "a good lover" even though I have chosen the straight+dom route for him from the beginning.

Kripke

Jan 10, 2018
I'm confused at the start of v0.5. Blake says he is "Mack's main bitch" and Mack "fucks him silly". Is this a common path for all routes? I ask because I chose the straight + dom route for Blake which is why the dialogue is also weird as Blake calls Mack "a good lover" even though I have chosen the straight+dom route for him from the beginning.
1) You should learn to use spoilers.
2)Just play further.

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
It makes no difference. You can kill a surprise for those who just start a game.
It does, it makes a huge difference. This is not me revealing a plot twist or something like a death. Learn to differentiate important plot information from non-important one.

• Angry

Kripke

Jan 10, 2018
It does, it makes a huge difference. This is not me revealing a plot twist or something like a death. Learn to differentiate important plot information from non-important one.
You wasted much more energy and time for this meaningless discussion than you could with using a simple spoiler.

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
You wasted much more energy and time for this meaningless discussion than you could with using a simple spoiler.
Pot calling kettle black? You started it with your snide post and didn't even give a proper response. Kindly move on and I'll do the same.

• Angry

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
I agree! Use spoilers! It is why its there! Sheesh. Sad you had to be told and even more sad you are arguing it!
There is a time and place for spoilers otherwise nearly all posts would be obscured. I say this with utmost respect but if you consider even the slightest information like the number or name of chapters as spoilers then don't read the changelog of an update either as they could be considered spoilers. Also would be best if you visited threads after playing an update given how many times key plot points are discussed.

• Angry

Kripke

Jan 10, 2018
Come on, guys, no need to fight over something so insignificant. I personally would rather read your opinions on the new update itself :)
New update itself is great, red is a way better than blondy. There are too many characters already, hope the next update will be concentrated more on deepening the existing paths rather than introducing new characters and variations. Something like more Vanessa (or her sister, that memmories from Blake's past have really good potential)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 64 Votes