YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
New update itself is great, red is a way better than blondy. There are too many characters already, hope the next update will be concentrated more on deepening the existing paths rather than introducing new characters and variations. Something like more Vanessa (or her sister, that memmories from Blake's past have really good potential)
Writing Vanessa’s route at this point of the story is pretty hard, because she’s still not ready to find out the truth about Blake, but on the other hand she wants to spend more time with him. I don’t know if she’s going to have an event in v0.6 at all (since it starts just several days after the end of v0.5 and follows the same structure of five consecutive days, in which Blake is going to be very busy). Maybe a dream sequence, I’m not sure yet.

Reactions: Kripke

pasek

Jun 15, 2018
Writing Vanessa’s route at this point of the story is pretty hard, because she’s still not ready to find out the truth about Blake, but on the other hand she wants to spend more time with him. I don’t know if she’s going to have an event in v0.6 at all (since it starts just several days after the end of v0.5 and follows the same structure of five consecutive days, in which Blake is going to be very busy). Maybe a dream sequence, I’m not sure yet.
Personally I love Melinda's route and I hope that you will work on that :)

Kripke

Jan 10, 2018
It is sad, but we'll wait all it takes. The game shows rare quality (especially for such a niche) and feels like something done with affection.
I expected some funny part with Blake playing different tricks to hide his gender every time Vanessa is trying to get closer. Would be a great balance game – if Blake is protective to much Vanessa becomes angry and suspicious with risk for her route to be closed, if his efforts are not enough, Vanessa gets to know the truth before she is ready and again, route is closed. Any hope for Suya development?

Reactions: 215303j

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It is sad, but we'll wait all it takes. The game shows rare quality (especially for such a niche) and feels like something done with affection.
I expected some funny part with Blake playing different tricks to hide his gender every time Vanessa is trying to get closer. Would be a great balance game – if Blake is protective to much Vanessa becomes angry and suspicious with risk for her route to be closed, if his efforts are not enough, Vanessa gets to know the truth before she is ready and again, route is closed. Any hope for Suya development?
'Playing different tricks to hide his gender', that just sounds like a terrible idea and she would be quite right to dump him when she finds out he's lied to her. Even if you didn't have him straight-up tell her before, there's a huge difference between her assuming and him actively deceiving her. A better idea would be he keeps trying to tell her but for various reasons he either gets interrupted or she disbelieves him again.

Oct 6, 2018
The time jump caught me off guard. I wonder if I did something wrong when it showed Blake back in the slums. Did the choices we make effect who we end up in the small apartment in or is it just suya ?

Kripke

Jan 10, 2018
'Playing different tricks to hide his gender', that just sounds like a terrible idea and she would be quite right to dump him when she finds out he's lied to her. Even if you didn't have him straight-up tell her before, there's a huge difference between her assuming and him actively deceiving her. A better idea would be he keeps trying to tell her but for various reasons he either gets interrupted or she disbelieves him again.
Or this way. Whatever the means are if only the fun tension is present!

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
The time jump caught me off guard. I wonder if I did something wrong when it showed Blake back in the slums. Did the choices we make effect who we end up in the small apartment in or is it just suya ?
No, it's the same for everyone. This is the moment where all the storylines intertwine to then start to spread again.

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
You realize that Changelogs are hidden behind buttons, right?!? This is also way more than number of chapters. Come on, man.
For the next time quote users before replying to their posts. Looks like you didn't see the top post here? You're being highly disingenuous so don't bother replying.

---

YedaGames Very sorry for the inadvertent derailment. Won't let it happen again. I've always held Shattered in high regard but have not found the time to progress past this update. Will post my thoughts here.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 0.5:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
One thing I'd like to know is if it's intentional that submissive Blake can't get with Vanessa? She seems pretty dominant, just not harsh like Melinda is.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Thank you for the detailed comment. All the bugs and typos that you've found I fixed already, but those are not too severe to make another package. That's almost 9 Gb to upload (not to mention that those packages are have to be built in the first place), and my internet is terrible lately.

As for your question about Vanessa, Blake will be able to return on her route later, but he might not want to, because she will realise that he can't control himself, and needs tough discipline measures.

TrashTash

Apr 2, 2018
I do have to say, I really enjoyed the game so far. The characters are much more plausible and lifelike than in most games here. The story isn't build in "hmm, we need to get some thresome in here" but actually on the npcs motives and players decisions. Really well done. I did have my reservations towards the whole abduction thing in the very beginning but they got sorted out rather quickly. If anything I would like a bit more decisions to be made. For example I turned down Suya (just because I don't wanna jump into bed with someone I literally just met on the same day) but that seems to have locked her out from the entire game. Which is a bit sad, because I really like her.

Reactions: YedaGames

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I do have to say, I really enjoyed the game so far. The characters are much more plausible and lifelike than in most games here. The story isn't build in "hmm, we need to get some thresome in here" but actually on the npcs motives and players decisions. Really well done. I did have my reservations towards the whole abduction thing in the very beginning but they got sorted out rather quickly. If anything I would like a bit more decisions to be made. For example I turned down Suya (just because I don't wanna jump into bed with someone I literally just met on the same day) but that seems to have locked her out from the entire game. Which is a bit sad, because I really like her.
Blake can't actually get with Suya yet.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
For example I turned down Suya (just because I don't wanna jump into bed with someone I literally just met on the same day) but that seems to have locked her out from the entire game. Which is a bit sad, because I really like her.
No, «turning» Suya down is impossible at the early stages of the game. You just won't see some scenes with her, that's it. And even in v0.6 when she offers to have sex with her declining this proposition won't damage anything, you just gonna have harder time convincing her to do it later.
Is it just me or does Zoey look a lot like Alexa Bliss?
I swear I didn't copy anyone, and I've never even seen this person before (although I do see similarities now) :)

Reactions: Triepslay

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hi !
So far I'm playing the non-gay branch of this game, and I really like it :)
Many options (dom and sub), lot of fun :)

Thanks a lot for creating this game !

Reactions: YedaGames

TrashTash

Apr 2, 2018
No, «turning» Suya down is impossible at the early stages of the game. You just won't see some scenes with her, that's it. And even in v0.6 when she offers to have sex with her declining this proposition won't damage anything, you just gonna have harder time convincing her to do it later.
Oh well, then I'm really looking forward to the things to come. I tried my way through different paths today and I do have to say, I'm really impressed. Keep it up!

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes