• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

milliteli

Jul 6, 2020
can you update links for gofile plz
because it says - This folder was not found
0.16 to 0.17 Full
0.17 to 0.18 Full
0.18 to 0.19 Full

Last edited:

renicy

Mar 18, 2024
1- can the main character be prevented from being with another male character?

2- can we prevent other men from being with the girls we are with?

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Not especially, I took hetero but femdom ways, but I end up fucked by alpha dog at Dominique's party...
Dommie’s route is very specifically not about her but about what she makes Blake do. And it’s very hard to get locked on accidentally, which means that you’ll probably have to use the walkthrough to get it, and the walkthrough describes every event in much detail.
Oh, I'm sorry, it says on the main page that it's optional. Sorry about that.

There is v0.16 in the download links. Do we only download this or do we download 0.16 to 0.17, 0.17 to 0.18... all of them?
You download v0.16, then every update after that and install hem in succession.

renicy

Mar 18, 2024
Dommie’s route is very specifically not about her but about what she makes Blake do. And it’s very hard to get locked on accidentally, which means that you’ll probably have to use the walkthrough to get it, and the walkthrough describes every event in much detail.

You download v0.16, then every update after that and install hem in succession.
Can I install them all at once at the same time? Or should I finish v0.16 and install 0.16 to 0.17 and then install 0.17 to 0.18 after I finish it?

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Can I install them all at once at the same time? Or should I finish v0.16 and install 0.16 to 0.17 and then install 0.17 to 0.18 after I finish it?
Yes, you don’t have to actually start the game in order to patch it. Just make sure you add all of the updates in order because you’ll have to replace the older files.

mrx00998

Sep 13, 2020
I love this game, but I think it will get better with some improvement in the presentation system
like being adik ass simple

Atruya

Apr 19, 2022
Hello, sorry if this has been asked before, but can you combine Melinda's sissy route with Iris' true route? Will Iris be okay with Blake sleeping around in the future, while she is completely loyal to him?

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Hello, sorry if this has been asked before, but can you combine Melinda's sissy route with Iris' true route? Will Iris be okay with Blake sleeping around in the future, while she is completely loyal to him?
No, Iris’s true route can only be combined with Liam or Samuel under certain circumstances.

• Sad
Reactions: Atruya and GokutheG

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Does Blake's feminization go all the way,meaning becoming a 100% female, like in Summer of Shame,Succubus Contract & Chemical Change?.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Does Blake's feminization go all the way,meaning becoming a 100% female, like in Summer of Shame,Succubus Contract & Chemical Change?.
It will be one of the options in the ending, but won't happen during the playthrough.
How is the "relationship" between Kushari and Blake's mother going? I don't know why I love her so much how she dominates her. :ROFLMAO:
They're doing wonderful. And you will see them again eventually.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
If you want to go around telling lies, maybe pick something a little harder for people to check? Literally anyone can click on the download links and see that it is 3.4 GB, not 36.
They're talking about downloading the whole game if you never played. The update only is 3gigs.

4.30 star(s) 62 Votes