VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sheer Happiness [v0.45] [DerazyVN]

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Damn, dressing room scene was pretty good, short update though. Not that that's surprising for a 0.05 increase.

RickRack72

Jan 28, 2020
Good game. I am a fan of any harem-style game that doesn't portray every male as a corruptive agent or a total pansy. It is just as much a love story as it is an incest/harem story.
The grammar and wording aren't great but I could understand it and that can be easily fixed.
I was able to see the progression of the storyteller as the story evolved. In the first few updates, he was showing multiple scenes of the cast eating and opening every door in an apparent house made of doors. In later updates, much of that was eliminated which is good. I found it very rude that your family slams every door in your face as you follow them.
I like the fact that the MC is a good guy, or at least not a scumbag looking to corrupt/blackmail everything he sees.
I like the fact that you are, so far, steering away from some of the more cookie-cutter things we see in most incest/harem games. (A sister, Aunt, or roommate that hates you) (A male that is dominant that you have to battle with for the affections of the ladies) (Some sort of superpower that allows you to corrupt or mind control others.) The story just feels a bit more mature and natural. If you can call an incestuous harem natural.
Keep doing what you're doing and you have a good story developing. I look forward to where you take us next.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Good characters, good game. But I think it's same with Sweet Affection, almost.
Was thinking of trying this one until I saw this... Sweet Affection is awful. The MC's lines are all cringy and corny and the sandbox portion of that game is literally designed to make you waste hours for no payoff.

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
(0.45)
jesus, the writing is horrific, spend over 6 hours correcting the writing and still not half way , biggest problem is the bad or wrong usage of "a" and "the" second biggest problem the wrong placement and or single or multiple usage like "you, your".
here is an example:* are joking me, instead of are you joking me.
*m "Wait, is that the girl you and your [in2] played with as a kids?"
* m "Didn't she moved out?"

ill post the script up here when im done, but might take me most of the day to finish this (if im feeling up to it to do so hehe) the reason it will take so long is that i cant use mass correction for this.

edit: whell i stopped working somewhere around line 19000, been at it for a bit to much of my time, my sunday is wrecked hah. so if you want some more accurate writing. have fun

Last edited:

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
i played/ing this because i was curious... did not look great, writing simple too simple, premiss average and done , a lot. :unsure:
.... so, as i said, i Am playing this and loving it. :D all i said waS TRUE, .. yet... Not true.
...see review...

mimomono

Feb 6, 2021
It looks like there is a issue with the points for Olivia. The last two times you choose "positive" actions with her the points are allocated to the Amanda. These are the receiving the box of chocolates and Meeting her in the park. This actually breaks one of the scenes as you are required to have 2 points for Olivia as you'll only have 1 by that point.

You can fix this yourself by simply modifying the script.rpa in a text editor on the following lines "17201" and "18683" from "ap" to "cp". I personally changed both as I feel that these would be the expected points for Olivia as Amanda is not actually apart of the scene, however to get the scene that you would have missed it would be line "17201" as this is prior to the scene that requires the two points.

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Looks like we're getting a forced harem :(
Hopefully opt-out, mom and sis is enough. To be fair it seems like it is actually going to be a choice, but I've seen it before when there's a choice... but you're really not meant to take it.
No u can avoid/reject characters, like mom/sis as a example, just don't spend time with them.
So far, no one i can remember is forced on u.

I avoid the mom and it doesn't feel like the game expects u to make a different choice, the dialoge is different and fits if u avoid her, will do the same with the aunt.

anime_junkie

Jun 18, 2017
I like the game so far but every time i call my Auntie N17 it makes me think of Mass Effect and i end up playing the ME Legendary Edition

• Haha
Reactions: frozenfeet

Simpy

Feb 10, 2021
Was thinking of trying this one until I saw this... Sweet Affection is awful. The MC's lines are all cringy and corny and the sandbox portion of that game is literally designed to make you waste hours for no payoff.
It's not same as Sweet Affection you should try this MC is really attracted to his sister (roommate) and Mother (landlady) and there isn't any sandbox its just a linear romance vn just give it a try

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
It's not same as Sweet Affection you should try this MC is really attracted to his sister (roommate) and Mother (landlady) and there isn't any sandbox its just a linear romance vn just give it a try
Meh, I gave it a try and couldn't get into it. Dialogue is too stiff and frankly not interesting at all. Choices are as boring and cliche as everything else in this game. This is just a generic and dull vn. English is barely passable with "see spot run" level sentences. Very low effort. Dev shouldn't quit his day job.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Meh, I gave it a try and couldn't get into it. Dialogue is too stiff and frankly not interesting at all. Choices are as boring and cliche as everything else in this game. This is just a generic and dull vn. English is barely passable with "see spot run" level sentences. Very low effort. Dev shouldn't quit his day job.
You know, it's one thing to say you don't like something, in fact, I do it a lot. But, it's another thing altogether when you go out of your way to insult, or try to humiliate because you don't like it. That's just rude and shows people how childish you are. I'm not going to get into a pissing match with you over this.

Learn how to criticize constructively. Most devs are willing to listen to constructive feedback, whether it's good or bad. Being belittling gets you nowhere fast.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Well, I agree that the English in the game is bad and that is not as polished as it could be but it is still an enjoyable game in my opinion.
What I see as a problem is that the Dev, as he only has a small group of patreons to give feedback, already abandoned this forum to gather feedback, his last login here was in January so whatever is said about the game the Dev isn't aware of it.

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes