VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sheer Happiness [v0.45] [DerazyVN]

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes
Mar 5, 2020
Too bad, I was considering supporting the dev after the last release, but the lack of Patreon post for over 2 month is driving me away. There is nothing I despise more than devs going silent for several month. If he is not able to work on the game, it is fine, but he should inform the patrons of this.

Tr89

Aug 13, 2018
Incest patch for SH 0.3 and later:
can you update the patch cause i tried it with v0.045 but after Megan starts talking about her dad or father on the bench she say [in9] in stead of dad or father and for the aunt talking about her nephew it put [n24] instead of nephew o and Olivia would sometimes say mc instead of the name you put your mc as

Last edited:

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
where is the abandoned tag its been more then three months without any updates
Well I think it get after 6 months of inactivity the tag abbandonated not only after 3, lot Dev updates in every 4-5 months, or like 1of my favorites drpinkcakes takes like 6-8 months for updates XD

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
Well I think it get after 6 months of inactivity the tag abbandonated not only after 3, lot Dev updates in every 4-5 months, or like 1of my favorites drpinkcakes takes like 6-8 months for updates XD
No updates doe snot mean abandoned. It is usually the lack of contact the dev has that gets it abandoned
yeah he hasnt posted on patreon since may that was 4 months ago. the rule is 3 months with any activity. i liked this game but i do believe in the rule applying to everyone not just some

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Will there be a new update or should I see this as a project who met its end?
Last Patreon update was in May. It seems he has some debts and this isn't making any money so he's working overtime.

By the looks of it this may either be dead or on hold.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
6 months without an update is deemed abandoned here... shame it was just getting good
Actually there needs to be no contact with the dev in 6 months. no update alone will not get it marked abandoned

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes