VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sheer Happiness [v0.45] [DerazyVN]

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I am surprised that this doesn't have the abandoned tag yet. There are no news on patreon since may and the dev hasn't been on this forum since january of last year.

• Sad
Reactions: AlexTorch

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I have been concerned. I have been sponsoring him but last contact was the first of may. I going to withdraw my sub. Very disappointing.

Reactions: juan palote

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah, this one is dead but it had very few patrons so I saw that coming.

Surprised it didn't do any better, it was pretty decent but if the dev was chasing money then it wasn't going to happen here.

Would have worked out better for them to finish it and try a new game with a good reputation but nevermind.

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
IIRC dev was upset about no patreon subs, he was burning candle at both ends and something had to give so he dropped game.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Dev probably got bored and just decided to ditch it with no explaination or telling us its abandoned
Most of these devs don't know discipline.

So once their desire/motivation fades, they stop working on it.

Although that is better than some alternatives, where they decided to just chase the money and run the game into the ground, caring little for previous promises and pandering to whoever pays more using money as their motive.

Anyway, most that would have such discipline... would probably be doing more useful things with their time anyway, or making a proper game, via learning how to actually make them. (but we hear little from them until they actually have something to show).

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes