Others Partial Shihai no Kyoudan 2, v0.2.3

Yggdragsill

Jul 18, 2019
use garbro to convert bsg files to png and use this to convert png back to bsg

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
I'm gonna call this v0.1. I'm also gonna attach it to the first post, and then replace it when I'm ready with v0.2. It's missing most of the line breaks because I wanted to push this out tonight, and I gotta go to bed. I'll try and do those this week. But hey, first partial patch is done.

xenei

Sep 9, 2020
Btw if you have Discord, Can you join in our discord; it would be nice to talk& discuss with you.
Discord link - -

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
Btw if you have Discord, Can you join in our discord; it would be nice to talk& discuss with you.
Discord link - -
Logged into discord and instantly got locked out because of verification reasons or something :[
I'll try again later

Claiy

Feb 26, 2018
Damn someone actually working on a bishop game translation, i've given up on that a long time ago.
And it has to be shihai no kyoudan my fav series of there recent line up, nice choice.

Interesting that you picked the only game that the one dude doing translation of scenes on gumroad didn't touch at all.
(Though a complete translation of a game blow random scenes TL out of the water of course)

i would wish you good luck but stuborness and sheer endurance are probably gonna be better asset than luck for this one considering bishop games text file size ... but good luck anyway OP !

Reactions: John573 and S4MU3L

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
Damn someone actually working on a bishop game translation, i've given up on that a long time ago.
And it has to be shihai no kyoudan my fav series of there recent line up, nice choice.

Interesting that you picked the only game that the one dude doing translation of scenes on gumroad didn't touch at all.
(Though a complete translation of a game blow random scenes TL out of the water of course)

i would wish you good luck but stuborness and sheer endurance are probably gonna be better asset than luck for this one considering bishop games text file size ... but good luck anyway OP !
Yeah, this is gonna take awhile... Taking a break from t/l to do some editing, wondering if I can do this faster. It looks like doing line breaks is actually a decent time to proofread/make changes, which means I might spend less time trying to get the wording right the first time around.

Anyways, thanks for the luck. Ima need it to try and convince my boss to give me less hours at work >.>

Reactions: John573

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
Someone remind me to delete that last bit from line 4199 for the final version, I'm keeping it there because of how annoyed I was at the time. You'll know when you see it in the game.

Reactions: John573

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
sigh I remember putting 'wiener' in here. My god I want to make it work but it's so cringe whenever I see it. I'm almost done with line breaks, I'm gonna try and post the edited not-patch by tonight.

nChentai1109

Nov 16, 2021
Would it be possible for you to explain how you got the text extractor program working starting from when you download it from github? I am unfamiliar with this but was wondering if I could get this to work for other games.

nChentai1109

Nov 16, 2021
The part I am having difficulty with is once I have the exe I try to run cmd like that one guy said in the folder but nothing happens.

nChentai1109

Nov 16, 2021
Okay I got it to work. Basically you need to make sure that when you install the .Net thing make sure it is for the correct operating system.

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
Okay I got it to work. Basically you need to make sure that when you install the .Net thing make sure it is for the correct operating system.
Glad you figured it out, because I don't remember ;D
It's a little janky, but it's not too complicated

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
Aight, now I gotta copy-paste my completed lines and get back to translating...
My plan is still to follow one girl at a time and release partial patches as I complete each of their routes. It's still gonna be a little while before I'm done with the first girl, so sit tight fam. I'll try and speed things up.

nChentai1109

Nov 16, 2021
How did Ygg actually go about making the version for 3.3? Looking at some others there are versions ranging from 2.0 to 3.1, 3.2 and beyond. It would be nice to get a better idea of how that was made just so that we don't have to rely on just one person.

xenei

Sep 9, 2020
How did Ygg actually go about making the version for 3.3? Looking at some others there are versions ranging from 2.0 to 3.1, 3.2 and beyond. It would be nice to get a better idea of how that was made just so that we don't have to rely on just one person.
BSXSxript_Tool for all versions can be found here- from 3.0 to lastest version.

Yggdragsill

Jul 18, 2019
You see this line change it to the version you want then build a new executable from it