RPGM Abandoned Shinobis of the Village [v0.3 Alpha] [Shino88]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Would you prefer to see more scenes for Lyra or Elaine in the next update?

• Lyra

Votes: 131 60.4%
  • Elaine

Votes: 137 63.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Shinobis of the Village [v0.3 Alpha] [Shino88]

Original Size Win: 2,91 GB

Compressed Size Win: 257 MB (358 MB unpacked)

Win: (change 18.02.21 Reason: I have icluded the bugfix)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

done by Cruncher v0.4.1.1(BAS@f95zone)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Shino88

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2021
Really...optional...even when its a Female Protagonist? Come on...Corruption tag...really optional?? Well..whatever, to each their own opinion kink.

By the way, the voting..xD lol since its a square and not a circle i just tick both for the vote. Really people why is the vote 1 sided and not a draw?!?
I'm not sure what you mean tbh... If you're saying that corruption and a female protag aren't optional, well, It can only get too optional... And the optional parts are the specific kinks, and not the whole theme of the game. I guess I wasn't totally clear about that in the description?
As for the voting, I, myself like both Lyra and Elaine's themes pretty much equally. So it's only fair that everyone else can vote both, I think.

Uhm... Like, in a good way or bad way?

FTFY.

Looks nice and has potential with some nice tags, but I'll be back when/if there is more m/f content. Lesbian focus is always boring.

Sort of agree, going OT quickly, you do know you can play Naughty Lyanna on a straight route right? Ok there might be some les stuff near the start, but later you always get a choice between les or straight.

Edit:
Shino88 nice looking game, some nice tags, always love me a female mc rpgm game, though I am put off by the one being 90% les, but you need to make the game you want. Picking up a bit of a Once in a Life time influence which is a good game to be influenced by. And some regular updates. While I'll pass for now, I wish you luck. P.S. You can never have too much exhibition .
Thanks a lot! I really like Once in a Life time a lot, so I'll take that as a complement.

Reactions: Naxos

Shino88

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2021
so other than the black screen you get after you save the girl, if you go on a date with the succubus the video freezes and you get stuck
Like, got stuck in the middle of playing the video itself? Or was it somewhere between videos where the next video wouldn't play?

Reactions: chabam

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
FTFY.

Looks nice and has potential with some nice tags, but I'll be back when/if there is more m/f content. Lesbian focus is always boring.
I personally don't find that boring, hence why I would like it to stay as much lesbian focused as possible. But that is up to the dev of course, just my opinion.

Shino88

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2021
i think when it switches scenes it plays for a bit and then it freezes
Oh? I guess the video file might be corrupted or maybe the encoding is a little too demanding. It's my first time converting and capturing animations, so it might take some research. Very sorry about that...:confused:

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Shinobis of the Village [v0.3 Alpha] [Shino88]

The higher functions of my brain: "I thought Shinobi was already plural because Japanese uses counters modifying a noun, so while English "Ninja" turns into "Ninjas", Japanese "Shinobi" remains "Shinobi", right?"
The rest of my brain: "Hey, look, tits!"

• Haha
Reactions: Shino88

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
Hi new here
Why my screen became black after with this girl scene ???
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Basically , almost 3 G game size , can only play 10 minute ??
1613590788793.png

Last edited:

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
My post about people shit talking games with lesbian content get's deleted by mods for being "off-topic", yet the actual posts shit talking lesbian stuff are allowed to stay in this thread?? Okay mods...
Why is 3lfscout posts allowed to stay.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shino88 and chabam

chabam

Nov 1, 2017
Oh? I guess the video file might be corrupted or maybe the encoding is a little too demanding. It's my first time converting and capturing animations, so it might take some research. Very sorry about that...:confused:
and I want to say that I'am enjoying this game regardless, this game is really good I'm into sub/dom and foot fetish and this game have them both, I'm sure that you will figure it out :D:D:D:D:D:D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shino88

chabam

Nov 1, 2017
My post about people shit talking games with lesbian content get's deleted by mods for being "off-topic", yet the actual posts shit talking lesbian stuff are allowed to stay in this thread?? Okay mods...
Why is 3lfscout posts allowed to stay.
Amen, i see this alot on femdom, lesbian and ntr tags so many people come to those games and start bashing on the tags so my question is why are you guys still commenting and hating on a game that is clearly not meant for you go play maledome games there's thousands of them why come here

• Red Heart
Reactions: lakano and Shino88

Shino88

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2021
I found the bug that makes the screen go back after the 2nd main quest. I'm working on making a patch rather than a whole new export, just give me a few minutes.

Hi new here

View attachment 1041512
so other than the black screen you get after you save the girl, if you go on a date with the succubus the video freezes and you get stuck

Shino88

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2021
To fix the black screen bug, extract this is the game directory/www/data and replace it with the file there with the same name.

Reactions: MasterofNTR

Shino88

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2021
Hi new here

View attachment 1041512
I've provided a patch for the black screen bug, thanks for pointing that out. As for the 3gb size, I suppose it could be a little compressed, I'm still new to this tho, and it might take me a while to learn how... That said, the game shouldn't be 10 minutes at all. Closer to 30 actually, and I could add some combat and chores for you to do here and there, like go collect 50 chicken running like crazy around the village or sth, that should increase the playtime by a sizable amount. However, I hate seeing that in other games... It's totally pointless grinding and I won't be including it in mine.
1613598772681.png Here's the scene gallery from v0.3, which shows that there's a decent amount of scenes for a third release. Maybe 3gb is a little too big, but I'm just saying it's not that bad for the amount of content, right?

• Red Heart
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote