Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
anybody know on stage 1 act 1 in the 2nd rest room what the 4degit unlock code for the cabinet is it has like a pictures representing it but i know it means numbers right? am so confused?!.....

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
What is not decent is that the first demon is a doggo. I have never seen monster girls that are literally just dogs. Rule34 websites have not prepared me for anything of the sort. Where is doggo representation on the interwebs?
+1.
I don't want to fuck a fucking dog, nor kill it :'(

escachifu

Apr 15, 2017
anybody know on stage 1 act 1 in the 2nd rest room what the 4degit unlock code for the cabinet is it has like a pictures representing it but i know it means numbers right? am so confused?!.....
Go to the room in the left, there is a list of objects with numbers, just match the number to the image

Reactions: Cofman

pepez

Jul 29, 2017
fuck i hate and love this game.. ITs just so aag.. i hate that second fight with maiden..

Dreick

Jan 12, 2018
for some reason shift doesn't allow me to run. Is that a glitch?
probably.
or some configuration of your keyboard, you will definitely need the Run button throughout the game... I looked for the game, but I didn't see the option to configure keys

is their a way to get Mukuru? the puppet girl.
From the guide

go to the resting room in act 3 and save, go to hell, the scientist created a passage from hell to her lab, talk to her.
she will show you her latest invention to review the mementos you've gathered, proyect the memento you found on act 2,
now that you know what happened to mukuro, save game, quit game to title, on main menu select "chapter select" load your save and choose chapter 2-2 to do it all over again.
on the castle/temple, go straight to the middle room

Reactions: khalmamba

Crimsonmedb

Feb 28, 2018
probably.
or some configuration of your keyboard, you will definitely need the Run button throughout the game... I looked for the game, but I didn't see the option to configure keys

From the guide

go to the resting room in act 3 and save, go to hell, the scientist created a passage from hell to her lab, talk to her.
she will show you her latest invention to review the mementos you've gathered, proyect the memento you found on act 2,
now that you know what happened to mukuro, save game, quit game to title, on main menu select "chapter select" load your save and choose chapter 2-2 to do it all over again.
Would it be best to reinstall the game?

Scrapman

Jan 7, 2019
This version does not have EX2 or EX3 if anyone is wondering.

Anyone wanting to play those versions will have to find the full game/buy it and then apply the translation themselves.

Teresss

Jan 21, 2019
probably.

From the guide

is their supposed to be a cutscene besides when i enter and fight her again? not when it initiates the battle but the twin battle but i already saw the memento but i can't seem to be able to fight the twins though?

Dreick

Jan 12, 2018
Would it be best to reinstall the game?
yes... if not work, check your keybord and configuration of windows

is their supposed to be a cutscene besides when i enter and fight her again? not when it initiates the battle but the twin battle but i already saw the memento but i can't seem to be able to fight the twins though?
Yes, you probably doing something wrong... you're loading from "select chapter" using the chapter 3 save where you watched the abyss memento?(dont forget to save after watch the memento)

This version does not have EX2 or EX3 if anyone is wondering.

Anyone wanting to play those versions will have to find the full game/buy it and then apply the translation themselves.
the most updated version of the game was posted a few pages ago, unfortunately it was teken down

Last edited:

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
really ?? it's entirely completed ? all the translation , not more update ?
No it's not complete, it can't be since the game itself isn't finished yet, EX4(MGQ and Super Monster&Girls xover content) isn't out for one thing. the translation is about 60~80% 80~90% if you include the MTL parts(rounding down to the nearest ten)

Crimsonmedb

Feb 28, 2018
yes... if not work, check your keybord and configuration of windows

Yes, you probably doing something wrong... you're loading from "select chapter" using the chapter 3 save where you watched the abyss memento?(dont forget to save after watch the memento)

the most updated version of the game was posted a few pages ago, unfortunately it was teken down
Shift still doesn't work for run. It works normally when I type but for sum reason rpg maker doesn't register it.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes