Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
1.jpg

Hey guys! It's been awhile since the last public post and I definitely have something to share with you.
There are both good and bad news actually and I'll start with the good ones.
More than a half of Episode 5 is done already and I hope you'll enjoy it. It'll be a real milestone episode so make sure to have enough saves for it because it's quite variable :p
As for the bad news that gave me shiver down my spine yesterday -I had a huge bug connected to my laptop and it wouldn't start no matter what I did. And the only way to get rid of that blue screen was to restore the PC to factory settings. So as you can guess I have a completely empty computer right now.
But luckily I had some backups from episodes 1-4 and completed renders from the new Ep. were also saved in Dropbox which means that I'll be able to restore the missing content. Though, from now on I'd better make more backups in every possible place. The PNGs for the progress bar were also deleted and I'll take care of it soon (now it's a bit more than 50% completed).

Well guys, stay tuned, there's more news to come (hope only good news, heh :p)

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1569243412769.png

Hi guys! Another week - another previews, right? Though this time I have some important news as well.
As you know I had a huge bug on my PC last week and had to re-install the system, Daz, and a lot of assets. Luckily I had some backups and the restoring went more or less smoothly, without much loss. But it took almost the whole week to bring everything back.
And I hate to say that but I won't manage to finish this episode before October. Therefore I decided to stop pledges before the Ep. is released. I think it'll be fair to the patrons first of all, as they support the game and I really appreciate it. So the patrons won't be charged for this month and will get the upcoming episode as soon as it's released.
Just to be clear - I'm not quitting on the game, not abandoning it, I'll keep working on it as I do it every day. I'll post new previews, news and so on each week, just as usual. And as more than a half is done already, the game should be out in October.
As for the future - I'm planning to concentrate on shorter episodes that can be done in about two months, I think this is an optimal schedule to release a game.
Though if you have some thoughts about the game, the delay or release schedule - I'm always eager to listen to them ^^

Stay tuned!

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes