Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
View attachment 408787

Hi guys! Another week - another previews, right? Though this time I have some important news as well.
As you know I had a huge bug on my PC last week and had to re-install the system, Daz, and a lot of assets. Luckily I had some backups and the restoring went more or less smoothly, without much loss. But it took almost the whole week to bring everything back.
And I hate to say that but I won't manage to finish this episode before October. Therefore I decided to stop pledges before the Ep. is released. I think it'll be fair to the patrons first of all, as they support the game and I really appreciate it. So the patrons won't be charged for this month and will get the upcoming episode as soon as it's released.
Just to be clear - I'm not quitting on the game, not abandoning it, I'll keep working on it as I do it every day. I'll post new previews, news and so on each week, just as usual. And as more than a half is done already, the game should be out in October.
As for the future - I'm planning to concentrate on shorter episodes that can be done in about two months, I think this is an optimal schedule to release a game.
Though if you have some thoughts about the game, the delay or release schedule - I'm always eager to listen to them ^^

Stay tuned!
A man of Culture..

Reactions: luisar018 and WaltS

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Thread Updated: 2019-06-28
Mmmm... Another OnHold/Aboned Project? O_O
No, definitely not, I'm sure you can see, if you look up and see that post above yours, that's the dev's post, saying that the update will be out soon. The reason why this thread hasn't been given the "abandoned" tag, is because despite the long gap between previous and upcoming update, there's been progress news periodically :p

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Thread Updated: 2019-06-28
Mmmm... Another OnHold/Aboned Project? O_O
Dearest, definitely not!

Only_boring_games has finished rendering all the images, started writing the code and is currently waiting for my edits to the script. I am away on TDY currently so it's gonna be another day or two before he gets it.

Rest assured tho' everything's quite right on track at this time.

Release for Patrons: Soonish!

Release here? Depends on the Patrons or whoever leaks it first. ;)

If you haven't already - feel free to join the Discord channel and keep up w/ all the latest news, renders, spoilers and suggestions/ideas...

Oh, Aunt Edit(h) chimes in and adds:
Major plot development ahead, you'll be positively surprised!

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes