Computergod67

Oct 9, 2018
i did and that was yesterday, today is a new day no? and it would suffice if one can answer a question without trying to be funny or smart because u achieved nothing
i answered your question and if you asked yesterday why would you ask today which achieves nothing except clogging up the thread with the same questions, i was not trying to be smart or funny just pointing out the obvious. He also has a patreon which you can check to see when its out before here.. Just helpful tips.

marlo

May 24, 2017
i answered your question and if you asked yesterday why would you ask today which achieves nothing except clogging up the thread with the same questions, i was not trying to be smart or funny just pointing out the obvious. He also has a patreon which you can check to see when its out before here.. Just helpful tips.
uhm i didnt ask yesterday... when i said i did i meant i read the comments yesterday i also checked the developer's page and coding was 99% that's why i asked any updates, anyways have a nice day sir

I really hope you don't come up with the same shit every two hours, just wait a couple of days, please.
what shit?? u mean same comments? last comment i did was like 3 months ago, what is up with u people its like u have allergy towards updates questions,., let me get this straight u logged in u saw a guy asking about update news about a game and then u decided to reply "I really hope you don't come up with the same shit every two hours" ???? go do something useful man

It should be out tonight or tomorrow according to him. That wasn't so hard to answer...
thank you

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Ah, so that's why. Well, gee, thanks I guess :unsure:

But what about our ladies? No nuts, no NoNutNovember ...

What about a 'for ladies only-content'-update? Lesbian stuff, Futanari(no balls)-on-female, that kind of stuff? ;)
Well, personally I'm more about straight sex, haha, and while I don't mind if girls get it on with each other (as long as they're not MC's LIs), I'd rather get stuck in the action myself, I ain't no voyeur :p

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes