Chop21

Oct 31, 2017
dumb question the patch does it work?? I keep getting the Landlord word did I do something wrong??

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Can you choose the ntr line for Megan?
Look two posts above you for the post from the developer of the game, there is no NTR path planned for Megan/mother.

There is a path that you could describe as NTR with the sister/Sarah. To get this though you will have to make a number of conscious deliberate choices that technically do not make this NTR any longer, at least in my book (besides the recipient of her favors is until now neither a harvey weinstein clone, outright rapist/blackmailer or a drug dealing playa :p). Further there is sharing Faith with her son Jake as an option, but even this you can stop while keeping Jake as a friend if you want.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
This VN/Game is a bit far fetched in how the plot progresses as well as how it's presented... The developers did place a tiny bit of emphasis on the story telling, but the relationships and plot movement feel too fast paced, and a bit over the top... It was very obvious that at one point in time this was a Incest focused story, because of the lazy and poor word replacement conversion from Mom/Sister to Landlady/Roommate... Rather then doing some re-writing so it would make more sense, they just replaced a few words now and then... And yet the relationship dynamics, and even a couple references, still portrayed a family dynamic over someone renting out a room from a home owner... In any case, it was interesting that the mind control aspect was not used often on the women around the protagonist, and yet the relationship's turned sexual far too quickly to be all that believable... I went ahead and posted my review...

Zip

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
What's the extent of NTR in this game (fan of it)?
The only NTR possible is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HOWEVER I wouldn't classify this as NTR as to get there the MC will have to show a behavior towards her that makes it perfectly clear he isn't interested in her. Therefore no NTR in my (and @Only_boring_games) book.

And a clarification: There's NO NTR route for Megan / the mom. Period.

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes