Mar 20, 2018
This VN/Game is a bit far fetched in how the plot progresses as well as how it's presented... The developers did place a tiny bit of emphasis on the story telling, but the relationships and plot movement feel too fast paced, and a bit over the top... It was very obvious that at one point in time this was a Incest focused story, because of the lazy and poor word replacement conversion from Mom/Sister to Landlady/Roommate... Rather then doing some re-writing so it would make more sense, they just replaced a few words now and then... And yet the relationship dynamics, and even a couple references, still portrayed a family dynamic over someone renting out a room from a home owner... In any case, it was interesting that the mind control aspect was not used often on the women around the protagonist, and yet the relationship's turned sexual far too quickly to be all that believable... I went ahead and posted my review...

Zip
Yeah the game is really wonky without the patch, on my first playthrough nothing made sense either so I gave up and downloaded the patch (in a later version when I came back to it). You're 100% right the game is meant to be an incest game with a sloppy band-aid slap on fix in the patreon version. For grammer and spelling I would recommend trying @WaltS as he's the editor.

Actually there're no such scenes.
You choose either to share Faith with Jake or to leave her only to yourself.

So according to site rules, only tag current content... and ntr definition is [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC]

Reconsider removing the ntr tag for now?

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
[...] For grammer and spelling I would recommend trying @WaltS as he's the editor.

So according to site rules, only tag current content... and ntr definition is [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC]

Reconsider removing the ntr tag for now?
Well there was the expected uproar about the 'NTR' involving Jake and you-know-who so we decided to have the tag added. We alse included it as 'NTR (avoidable)' in the genre information. So we're basically back to square one - you just cannot please everybody...

If we don't include it there's gonna be some entitled ppl complaining that it's there (although you REALLY have to work for it, you just don't simply stumble upon it!) and if we do we're getting flak for it being there.

See https://f95zone.to/threads/shut-up-and-dance-ep-3-v1-0-special-boring-games.20072/post-1840592 for an example of a post I feel we really don't deserve. And if you played the game you know it really is very well hidden ...

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
I really like the restriction of mind control here by the MC, i don't fancy that aspect so this is a nice approach and different from most games which implement this genre, though some dialogues/lines could use a bit of editing and corrections but not gonna whine anymore about that.
Great work here dev, hope you'll keep on it. This is a good one.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
i got an error when extracting the game's rar. (Downloaded from mega (PC))
any workaround?

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
i got an error when extracting the game's rar. (Downloaded from mega (PC))
any workaround?
What program are you using to extract the files? I highly recommend using the latest 7zip version as this is working perfectly.

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes