johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Episode 4 Progress
Hey everyone!
I'm now finishing the rendering part and mentally preparing for writhing the code ...
Anyway, here's a pic just to tease you a bit (I know how cruel it is, DA22 and Stokka, prepare everything you have, I'm ready :p) and I think the rendering part will be fully finished tomorrow or on Saturday and I'll do my best to release the episode on Sunday.

So stay tuned guys, we're starting

P.S. I'll write the exact release schedule for the other tiers as soon as the work is completed.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
I don't know if it's mentioned before but I found something interesting not following the walkthrough. If you choose not to help Mr Chan in the beginning then Megan gets food poisoning but still refuses to continue helping. The twist is that there is an entirely different scene with Sarah's help...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
I don't know if it's mentioned before but I found something interesting not following the walkthrough. If you choose not to help Mr Chan in the beginning then Megan gets food poisoning but still refuses to continue helping. The twist is that there is an entirely different scene with Sarah's help...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yep there's such scene but it's not connected to Chen. It depends on the time you decide to talk to Sarah :)

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes