Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I just started to play this the first time. So.. the story won't be the strong point i guess? I'll go for the boobs then.

Reactions: jackkane

orcagaming

Jun 15, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Shut Up and Dance [Ep. 4 Special] [Boring Games] - Original Size: 827.24MB

Download Win (253.3MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks man,but mega and workupload links are broken and zippy is shit ,can u please reupload mega and workupload.

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
thanks for your effort,mega ,workupload links are bad , please fix
thanks man,but mega and workupload links are broken and zippy is shit ,can u please reupload mega and workupload.
hehe links are not bad or broken, i was in the middle of uploading, light went off. already uploaded to workupload in few minutes will upload to mega also. ;)

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Does anyone know how to not share Faith I had a save but it got messed up and I have not played in a while so I forgot when that scene happens
iirc you have to hide in the closet when the MC wakes up alongside faith in bed. You can either face Jake, or avoid him, which leads to his mother slapping him.

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes