Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Yep there's such scene but it's not connected to Chen. It depends on the time you decide to talk to Sarah :)
Well, that's the only thing I did differently and it was the first time I saw these renders. I don't know, I've been playing the game for hours trying different routes, maybe I'm mistaken. Great job by the way!

Reactions: luisar018

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
Well, that's the only thing I did differently and it was the first time I saw these renders. I don't know, I've been playing the game for hours trying different routes, maybe I'm mistaken. Great job by the way!
Thanks!
I'll check the code once again to be sure there's no mistake in it.

RN83

Professional Pessimist
Donor
Jun 16, 2018

Hey guys!
I didn't expect the ep. would be leaked so fast but as it's happened already - it'll be better if you download it from here.

It's still not proofread (there're some difficulties but we're dealing with it) so the post will be updated.

[Changelog]
-379 renders in Special Edition.
-Special scene starts after the card game.
-One scene with Faith on the sharing route.
-Terrible English :( (WIP)

P.S. Walkthrough is attached to this post

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018

Hey guys!
I didn't expect the ep. would be leaked so fast but as it's happened already - it'll be better if you download it from here.

It's still not proofread (there're some difficulties but we're dealing with it) so the post will be updated.

[Changelog]
-379 renders in Special Edition.
-Special scene starts after the card game.
-One scene with Faith on the sharing route.

P.S. Walkthrough is attached to this post

Here we go

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
It's not really NTR and it's easy avoidable.
my meaning is that unless you make the player and mc feel like they are getting their girl steal from them is not ntr, so i dunno why really this have that tag, anyway.

This fórums sometimes put tags to games that dont have that content, and some games that do in fact have ntr never get tagged at all, seriously :ROFLMAO:

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
my meaning is that unless you make the player and mc feel like they are getting their girl steal from them is not ntr, so i dunno why really this have that tag, anyway.

This fórums sometimes put tags to games that dont have that content, and some games that do in fact have ntr never get tagged at all, seriously :ROFLMAO:
I asked for it because if you do want that - there's a way.

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Shut Up and Dance [Ep. 4 Special] [Boring Games] - Original Size: 827.24MB

Download Win (253.3MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

madarapotato

Nov 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Shut Up and Dance [Ep. 4 Special] [Boring Games] - Original Size: 827.24MB

Download Win (253.3MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks for your effort,mega ,workupload links are bad , please fix

Mar 20, 2018
*Looks at changelog*

*deep breath*

"WaltS!!!"

(Thus ends my terrible attempt at a meme)

If you need a proofreader I can help. Just PM me.

Rendering was longer than usual might explain why it seems there was a drop in patrons... hopefully the numbers will rise after this patch.

Last edited:

Lord Levi

Jul 27, 2017
Does anyone know how to not share Faith I had a save but it got messed up and I have not played in a while so I forgot when that scene happens

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes