LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
Only_boring_games

Great game, loving the story so far but PLEASE Don't tell me the cousin is going to put 1 and 1 together with just those 2 things that happened to her and go ask him about the pills or figure it's related to the pills?... that would make NO SENSE! unless she is a 1/2 genius and 1/2 psychic, and so far I'm liking the STORY so please make the that discovery (if it happens) more elaborated.

Please don't let it be:
I took those pills from my cousin, these 2 things happen to other people not to me who actually drank the pills, so in conclusion must be the pills... please no don't let it go down like that!!!

Besides that the only thing i was like really? was the slap man LMAO, if i ever slaped my mom even today being an adult she would have broken my arm off then beat me and put me out on the street, well can't kick me out as i live on my own now but you know what i mean lol so that scenario was mehh FOR ME, but hey could be a dysfunctional family so i won't knock it as it is possible you have a good story DON'T FUCK IT UP!!! :p;)

Last edited:

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
*Looks at changelog*

*deep breath*

"WaltS!!!"

(Thus ends my terrible attempt at a meme)

If you need a proofreader I can help. Just PM me.

Rendering was longer than usual might explain why it seems there was a drop in patrons... hopefully the numbers will rise after this patch.
Hey Audi Space Frame fear not, I'm back. Had to tend to a minor family catastrophe-in-the-making so wasn't here when all hell broke loose, err the alpha got leaked...

Only_boring_games is working on the final version as we speak so that one should be available within the next day.
No use putting it behind the Patreon paywall now that the cat's out of the bag.

Enjoy!

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Sorry for first posting my notes on another game. Edited the previous post. Here's my actual review.

+ Emma is super hot
+ Megan and Sara are hot too
+ Loved the scene where your mom shouts at you for not knocking while her tits are out haha xD
+ Dr. Wood is hot as well
+ I love how small the dinner table is. Those two chicks' tits take up 2/3 of the available space
+ Jake's mom is hot
+ I just finished Episode 1 and am already bursting... xD There's 4 of them? Damn
+ Ann is hot
+ CHEN IS A FUCKING BRO xD
+ By Episode 3, I was on life support in the best possible way
+ Angelina is smoking hot

+- The debt collector is such a basic bitch. Does he wear make up? XD

- Renders are very grainy sometimes ;(
- In some cases, the dev really fucked up the feet poses for high heels (looks scary, e. g. for Dr. Wood)
- I think every animation had missing images (red text on the top left)

The mom is fucking hot. Up there with the ones from Milfy City and Midnight Paradise.

This might be one of my top 3 games of all time. So much content. Renders might be grainy at times, but it gets better over time. And the three main girls are all so fucking hot and I'm just so happy to have played this. While playing I just constantly wanted to bang all of the girls, their faces, their bodies, clothes, it was, at least for me, close to perfection. Great job, dev.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
well fuck..i have to restart..made a bad decision somewhere and Jake is boinking his momma....with my MC there..not good..i do not share..MINE!!! need to have Jake killed or sumtin..other dudes do not belong in my games...
My dear Rob,

That's why thou shalt have different saves :p

Take care and enjoy!

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I just started to play this the first time. So.. the story won't be the strong point i guess? I'll go for the boobs then.
I would hope we're not totally fucking it up with the story. At least we try to keep it somewhat plausible - at loeast for the p0rn genre that is ...

Other than that I'm with you regarding the boobs - and if I might add - the asses... Esp. Emma and Ange :love: But then again I'm an ass man ...

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
So... Just long enough to catch my interest, but probably two episodes short of avoiding frustration.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
update yay :love:
Yeah but be aware this is the beta version for playtesting purposes only - not the final proofread / edited version. This one wasn't even supposed to be leaked :p

If you want to wait for the 'real' release version you could wait for a few days and save yourself the angst :geek::geek:

Last edited:
Reactions: Watcher X

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
Yeah but be aware this is the beta version for playtesting purposes only - not the final proofread / edited version. This one wasn't even supposed to be leaked :p

If you want to wait for the 'real' release version you could ask for a few days and save yourself the angst :geek::geek:
that was fast reply thanks anyway

Reactions: StokkaFilippo

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
Awesome update! Sarah was the diva with very hot scenes and the Faith scene was hot and hilarious at the same time. The dinner scene was interesting and added a new slot on my page 9 saves(used for the Path Saves, I'm testing all possible paths).

Reactions: StokkaFilippo

luxiq

Mar 3, 2019
This game sure feels like Dreams of desire and not because of the easter egg but the storyline itself.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
This game sure feels like Dreams of desire and not because of the easter egg but the storyline itself.
Nah, none of it actually. No mythic powers just tech and pharmaceuticals. No 'black men' or dream invasions either.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I hope that with Angie wont escalate. now she knows how that stuff works that cliffhanger ending was pretty weird.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This game starts to freak me out since their are hardly any choice to make now. the only choices mc got is either cheat or do small stuff everything else is just plain vn now where did the choices go that actually matter ??

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes