VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
Now I kinda feel like I should have played this game before the other. Actually knowing who the characters are and such

I gotta say, everything has been improved in the second game since this one. The general quality and potential of everything is a bit held back here.

By the time it feels like the game is just starting, most of the scenes have already been unlocked and it just feels so very wrong. Even from the moment I started the game for real it just felt like it was gonna be short and very limiting in terms of available scenes. I'm quite literally in denial but how little scenes there are. I can't really tell if the game is finished, abandoned or just very slow to update with the second game in mind.
OH, so THAT'S where the animation budget went! It went into the lame fight scenes!
But the other kinds of semi animations are really cool, this guy is a badass.
Ooo, it's getting spicy now. So that's what the mc is really like behind the scenes.
This game paints Claire as a really dislikable person. I get whatever hatred people would have for her in the second game that I carelessly played through first.

It seems like a more or less satisfying end to the current version e5, the only main complaint is not knowing what Nicole and Yuna talked about in Yunas' room. Clearly whatever happened, she talked her wait out of it, somehow. Unless the dev expands on the game further, we have only scratched the surface of what this game has to offer. The harem acceptance stat remains completely useless. Shina, Nari and Charlotte barely had any spotless with the mc. Jess remains a new character in this story but is teased to have something given she is present in the galleries. Overall there is just so much untapped potential with the current focus seeming to be on the second game

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 16 Votes