VinnneV

Jul 20, 2023
I finished Sicae, and I was amazed at the quality of writing in this game, I haven't played My Bully but I know there's a connection, I really want a sequel to this game. Predictions on when chapter 6 will be released? Or at least any guess?

The MC story with Lise is very well done, not only her story but all of them (so far presented) are well done.

HanBoston

Oct 11, 2021
I finished Sicae, and I was amazed at the quality of writing in this game, I haven't played My Bully but I know there's a connection, I really want a sequel to this game. Predictions on when chapter 6 will be released? Or at least any guess?

The MC story with Lise is very well done, not only her story but all of them (so far presented) are well done.
maybe near Dec? Currently niichan working on mbml C1E4

VinnneV

Jul 20, 2023
Wow, I didn't know it would take so long, apparently NiiChan is very focused on MBML. I'm kind of sad, because I really liked the story of this game. (Again, I haven't played MBML to know if it's really good.)

GrimmjawAvn

Jul 22, 2022
Wow, I didn't know it would take so long, apparently NiiChan is very focused on MBML. I'm kind of sad, because I really liked the story of this game. (Again, I haven't played MBML to know if it's really good.)
U should check it out while waiting for Sicae. It's worth it imho.

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
U should check it out while waiting for Sicae. It's worth it imho.
Not directed at me, but I couldn't even stomach the idea of playing MBML. I'd never be able to just let bygones be bygones unless something substantial was offered to me, or if they showed extreme amounts of remorse for their actions. Even then it'd be difficult for me not to beat the shit out of em'. Wouldn't have gotten bullied to begin with tbh.

Like this game alot better already, glad I checked it out. Can't stand Yuna so far though, but she probably has a tragic backstory like the others (On beginning of EP2 right now), so she might redeem herself down the line

elricsecret

Feb 8, 2024
started this because it is prequel to MBML. but dialogs unbearably bad. I get cringe so hard.
I think Im gonna drop this for now and start from MBML. hope things are better there.
pls spoiler me if ken will die and gone. he is acting like 5 years old kid so annoying

Reactions: Azeroth67000

PaiLord

Aug 20, 2021
Just started playing and I think it's pretty good. The bgm sometimes doesn't fit with the game's atmosphere though. Especially the scene at the cafe where you meet Eliza and Alice. It ruins the immersion.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I'm playing MBIML, and I'm already noticing some characters intertwined with this game. I think I'll try Sicae soon!

Reactions: Jerk-man

Hannan2020

Oct 12, 2020
Our Brother is extremely talented I love his games hopefully he can finish this one soon
Its been a year

Ty1er

Jul 7, 2023
Guys are thy still making a new Update yet
I plan to break the set update cycle and go back to this after Ch1-Ep3 of MBML for interconnecting lore reason, but nothing set in stone yet.
currently he is working on MBML Ch1-Ep4 he will be returning to SICAE after he finish Ch1-Finale Ep(?)
check his patreon for news or read the forums that he replied here

Its definitely harder to make 2 project at once so give the devs more time (I know its been almost a year)

Last edited:

camube

Jun 4, 2022
i just played another Honey Select game and in that it has Moon as a cameo

i want to ask, is Moon a MBML character or a Sicae character?

thanks!

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
i just played another Honey Select game and in that it has Moon as a cameo

i want to ask, is Moon a MBML character or a Sicae character?

thanks!
Mainly MBML, but as the plots are interwoven and have the same dev, cameos and appearances are inevitable. Or in short: Yes.

Reactions: camube
Jun 1, 2022
As someone who loves Sicae, not going to lie waiting for updates for this AVN its very painful we are reaching Being a DIK levels of waiting time.

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes