Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
is this connected to MBIML? or a whole different universe?
You know how in Dragon Age you play as someone new each game but your old MC is still canon? This is the same but you can't choose to take the saves from this game and import them into MBIML.

TL;DR: Yes this is the prequel. Besides the MBIML Introduction Chapter the Sincae Crew doesn't get involved in MBIML since they would be too strong and capable for anything to be seen as an actual threat.

• Haha
Reactions: Grelk

Deleted member 1465339

Donor
Jun 14, 2019
Yeah not sure what I expected not I saw that this had been renamed and apparently "remade", but Yuna still being a massive bitch is such an annoyance. I was searching for a path where she specifically dies since I saw something about that here, but couldn't find it unfortunately. With that it's probably best I yeet out of this VN and not review it because I will be too biased against it.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
any news on the update or not yet ?
only that last i heard bully was my lover had an update so something should be starting for this one most likely. unless they are first going to finish that game before starting this one again.

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
Well, from what was said a while ago, it's gonna be 1 update per year on this one. The dev said the other game's patreon support was much higher and was what was paying the bills and that it would be 3 updates of the other game and then 1 of this one. Even though i like this game better, i understand and i can't say i have any arguments against that reasonning.

Reactions: Correia

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Dude it's just a joke didn't you saw a GIF.
Okay. Maybe next time you should write that it's a joke. I usually recognize a joke because, well you know, it's funny. A trivial GIF image and a word obviously doesn't explain itself to everyone, and... it's not funny.

• Sad
Reactions: Issac Shafan

Issac Shafan

Dec 29, 2023
Okay. Maybe next time you should write that it's a joke. I usually recognize a joke because, well you know, it's funny. A trivial GIF image and a word obviously doesn't explain itself to everyone, and... it's not funny.
I'm sorry I just thought It would be funny I'm really sorry if you're mad at me.

dadencuto3

Aug 7, 2020
:rolleyes: this game is better than MBML tbh, direct story line,main kind of a chad, less unnecessery stuffs. MBML has some better momments and more to the "touching" side, but it's kind of a copy of Masamune so it should have solid materials to base on. Wish the dev could balance between 2 games cause i think he's a bit overloaded, still one of the best dev when talking about renders.

Zoulu

Jun 24, 2018
uhh so just downloaded his other game, the one with the bully in the title, should I ply this one first then start with bully? is there an order?

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes