someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
You really don't feel all the killing or when the girl kills the MC's dad and holds his head and hums isn't considered as horror? All the killing and everything freaked me out so much that I had to stop playing.
Imo, that stuff just falls under the graphic violence tag that the game already has. Like, if you're sensitive to violence, it comes off as pretty horrific, but it's not going to do anything for anyone who comes to the game looking for horror vibes if the tag is added. Adding the tag is just going to make horror fans feel the game is mistagged. Idk if there's something else about that scene that bothered you, but for a fan of the horror genre it doesn't tonally feel connected to that genre. It's just really violent, which you could get in almost any other genre

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
I plan to break the set update cycle and go back to this after Ch1-Ep3 of MBML for interconnecting lore reason, but nothing set in stone yet.
It's hard to write prequel/sequel games at the same time, I imagine.

Feb 21, 2023
NiiChan explaining the need for another crossing section between the two games to his sanity.
1695842446987.png
Jk, I really liked the way it was done I hope there will be more of the interconnecting thingy, it's not often we see that done well so I'm kinda intrigued, even if it means slower update cycle per game :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: Dunner and NiiChan

Amnezziia

Feb 27, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just played the game again and was looking for feedback on this topic.

We're going to have to " cure " Claire to save her, especially if she's the MC's sister in Sicae. But it was by replaying that I paid a little more attention to the detail of the very end of episode 5, when the MC remembers his past with Yuna. The thoughts of the MC: " So, she knows who I am? Kill, put them all to sleep, isn't that right, sister? "
For me, that means that the MC and Claire have exactly the same problem, a split personality who recognize each other as brother and sister. But the MC is able to " control " his other personality unlike Claire and this control possibly erased Claire from the MC memory, something like that.

So yes, we just have to assume that the MC will suceed in saving Claire and that is when she will want to redeem herself.

In any case, like MBIML, the plot makes us think about many theories, and I love that!

Reactions: OleJackRipper

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
NiiChan so this is why i have not seen an update to LCC in forever, thought you dropped this one honestly, is it just a rename or a rework?

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
NiiChan so this is why i have not seen an update to LCC in forever, thought you dropped this one honestly, is it just a rename or a rework?
Renamed rework. Some minor characters where dropped, some things that happened in the past changed, a lot of the current events changed to a darker tone. But the core of characters is still the same.

Reactions: Draon79
4.60 star(s) 16 Votes