MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
(Sigh)…I forgot about this from my first playthrough with this title. (Great game)

It's odd when you find out that there is another in this story that's using the same name as you are. At least I found out at the start, so I could go back and change it to something else.

screenshot0002.png

Last edited:

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Question: Did Irene get raped, or not? The beginning implies she wasn't (though it was close to happening), but the questioning of Karma implies it was. So is it left ambiguous or is it told clearly?
How is Karma implying she was raped? He straight up says: "If only the boss hadn't stopped me, I could've enjoyed her that-"

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
How is Karma implying she was raped? He straight up says: "If only the boss hadn't stopped me, I could've enjoyed her that-"
Yes he did say that "...hadn't stopped me...", but recall that it was clearly multiple people in there. It's not clear at what point of the "action" the MC starts hearing things since he can't see anything. That situation can easily be understood as Karma "not getting his turn", as opposed to nothing having taken place.

Besides, before Karma mentions the line about his boss, he taunts the MC about him watching the event.

Whenever the MC talks about it with other character, they always leave it ambiguous. I just would like a definite clear answer about it ingame, because that (especially in the context in which it does or doesn't happen) is quite a sensitive topic.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Yes he did say that "...hadn't stopped me...", but recall that it was clearly multiple people in there. It's not clear at what point of the "action" the MC starts hearing things since he can't see anything. That situation can easily be understood as Karma "not getting his turn", as opposed to nothing having taken place.

Besides, before Karma mentions the line about his boss, he taunts the MC about him watching the event.

Whenever the MC talks about it with other character, they always leave it ambiguous. I just would like a definite clear answer about it ingame, because that (especially in the context in which it does or doesn't happen) is quite a sensitive topic.
There is evidence she wasn't raped, both in the openeing scene and the line I quoted from Karma. There is only vague interpretations and speculation on her being raped.

Besides, in the original version of LCC, she actually was raped, but that changed to not raped when NiiChan started over with the game.

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
There is evidence she wasn't raped, both in the openeing scene and the line I quoted from Karma. There is only vague interpretations and speculation on her being raped.

Besides, in the original version of LCC, she actually was raped, but that changed to not raped when NiiChan started over with the game.
That's exactly what I mean about it being ambiguous. There's only evidence that Karma himself didn't have the chance to do it, but it doesn't necessarily mean the same for the other assaulters.

Karma said "...if the boss hadn't stopped me", not "us". Might seem like a small thing, but it's in fact a pretty big deal when everything is ambiguous. The way it's phrased, he could just be venting out a frustration of never having the chance to do it himself while the others did.

Ambiguity is an extremely powerful writing device, and it being used on such a heavy topic really lays it thick on the discomfort.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
There's only evidence that Karma himself didn't have the chance to do it
but it's in fact a pretty big deal
No it isn't, because the opening scene is clear about Claire stopping anything from happening before it started.
The way it's phrased, he could just be venting out a frustration of never having the chance to do it himself while the others did.
Or much more likely, he doesn't care about anyone but himself.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Must say, this project is a very interesting one. There's something that's on my mind though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
As far as I remember she was never the sister of the protagonist but only a pupil of her father and the two had grown up more or less together.

Jun 1, 2022
I absolutely love this game I played My Bully Is My Lover first and while its great I like Sicae way more now after playing it for my first time, I feel like the main character is much more interesting and confident plus the plot is way darker and interesting.

Both are still great games but Sicae just blew me away by how good it was but now comes the bad part and that is waiting for the next update to release which seems like its going to take a while, I have so many questions I cant wait to see how the story unfolds

Last edited:
Reactions: Litvenko

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Both are still great games but Sicae just blew me away by how good it was but now comes the bad part and that is waiting for the next update to release which seems like its going to take a while, I have so many questions I cant wait to see how the story unfolds
That's why I'm hating it when a dev works on two projects. But it's the decision the devs have to made. I'm just a consumer. If I remember correctly the rotation is 2 updates MBIML and then 1 update Sicae.

Jun 1, 2022
That's why I'm hating it when a dev works on two projects. But it's the decision the devs have to made. I'm just a consumer. If I remember correctly the rotation is 2 updates MBIML and then 1 update Sicae.
Thats a shame I really like MBML but im not sure if this is a hot take but after playing both I like Sicae way more than MBML I kind of find the story more interesting and the characters seem way more mature in this game wish both games where made at the same pace because with that rotation Sicae is going to fall way behind and have very few updates per year

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
That's why I'm hating it when a dev works on two projects. But it's the decision the devs have to made. I'm just a consumer.
I don't know. I do agree with you mostly. But the most important thing for the continued development of a game is that the devs are happy and motivated. And if working on two games helps with that I'm all for it; even if the games are being done slower as a result. Of course there are pitfalls as well, but Niichan has handled it well so far in my opinion.

PS. Fortunately AVNs don't have the same problem as web novels where some authors start a new book for the sole purpose of drum up traffic for some kind of award. And when that is over they abandon the book and start a new one.

Reactions: Tremonia
4.60 star(s) 16 Votes