Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
The answer to them being siblings? But she calls him brother during their fight and he refers to her as sister during the ending thoughts (or does he refer to yuna?) of chapter 5 or do you think this refers to some kind of spiritual bond due to both of them sharing the same/similar bloodlust? And Seth looked pretty shocked when he saw Claire and her similarity to her mother or am i wrong? And before that he mentioned the wrongs in his past which he isnt able to correct. Im not sure about anything of that, its more or less just my random conclusions.

Im not entirely sure the mc even remembered his freaky past at this point? Like i imagine if he knew he would be able to do similar things to claire (which he may dont) the whole Irene capture would have played out different. We even got his thoughts while he was cuffed there. Isnt the mysterios E the same person who visits the prison with amber and the mc? The small blue haired girl just younger at this point compared to her appearance in mbml?

Sidenote: cant wait for the game with the mc being crazy enough for claire being a viable LI
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
NiiiChans quality of making great +18 games is just... ugg, im in love with both of his games. They are both freaking amazing and its really cool how both games are from the same universe.
Characters, renders, dialoges, story, music... there is everything and in top quality. Humor is also great, i love it in both titles too...
Did i already mention how great both titles are? lets gooooooo

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
3. Seth (in my opinion) seems to blame himself for not getting all the sub-clans to agree with his ideas and join him. That seems to be his regret rather than him boning Claire's mom.
I can't say anything about your other theories, but here, I'd say it is much MUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH darker than that. :KEK:
In any case, you'll find it out pretty much next episode. I also can't wait to get to it, but life pulls me towards something more practical atm. :cry:

Reactions: Dunner

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
I can't say anything about your other theories, but here, I'd say it is much MUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH darker than that. :KEK:
In any case, you'll find it out pretty much next episode. I also can't wait to get to it, but life pulls me towards something more practical atm. :cry:
Oh Boy. Why you gonna tease bro? :ROFLMAO:
Still I can't wait to see what Father Dearest did to end up like he did.... well how he and the mom did.

And (although I probably don't need to say this because I'm certain plenty of people already said it) take your time and keep healthy. It ain't easy working on 2 projects and balancing the real life stuff so I'm sure people (most people at least) won't mind the wait.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
And (although I probably don't need to say this because I'm certain plenty of people already said it) take your time and keep healthy. It ain't easy working on 2 projects and balancing the real life stuff so I'm sure people (most people at least) won't mind the wait.
Thanks. Here's hoping my surgery goes well, so I can get back to tip-top shape asap.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1. Hmm the only thing mentioned so far was the "Blood of Seth" or all the assasin clan part had some powers, both is possible. Yet in the flashbacks we kinda saw that claires father made her kill her mother and her having cheated on him with seth could be the reason for his hatred for his wife (claires mother) and maybe claire too. Claires father said he created a monster and regretted it afterwards and i guess claire killed him too at this point (not sure if it was mentioned.). Maybe claire is the result of seths-blood without proper "education" how to "use" it. But yeah thats just kinda random theorys.

2. I dont think he's only surprised, its seems more like utterly shocked and a lot of guilt and regret. If shes his daughter its possible that he didnt even knew that their intercourse resulted in a child. And i dont think that claire just randomly killed Seth or that her reasoning is about him keeping the clans united or something like that, i expect it to be far more emotional and personal.

3. i think seths history is darker and it was probably more than one clan being purged but we will see about that

4. i really have no idea whats up with her other that she seems to be a total badass and seems to have bested claire in the past yet it looks like they were friends at some point and claire doesnt really blames Yuna that she (attempted to) kill her. Which is another point, on multiple? ocasions people thought they killed claire yet she always looks completly fine, she seems to have some kind of regeneration powers

5. i really dunno if thats something which can be mastered, so far it looks like going batshit crazy to a degree is mandatory like claire still becomes pretty freaky in mbml even after being on the sicae side now haha

6. i have no clue, how do you know so much about her intentions?

7. is it strange when i hope that doesnt happen? I kinda would prefer her staying crazy to a degree (like not playing with seth's head levels crazy but mbml levels of crazy lol) and a mc who's similar crazy and different compared to our sicae and mbml mcs and some kind of dark bonny and clyde story or something like that lol

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Haha i love that its darker, good luck to you. Btw are you german or what is it about the names and the assasins credo?

WatchitHey

Jun 18, 2023
Are both games related to each other? Do I need to play both to understand the story? If so, which game should I play first?

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Are both games related to each other? Do I need to play both to understand the story? If so, which game should I play first?
The characters are intertwined in some point but you don't have to play both to understand them. It doesn't matter which you play first. I for myself would Sicae play first because you can understand one scene in My Bully is my Lover better. But it really doesn't matter. Just play both. They're worth it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: WatchitHey

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
When it comes to timeline the events in Sicae happen some years before the events in MBIML. If we were to consider that, then you can look at this one as the "first" game.
At the end of the day they're both connected but I don't believe Niichan plans to spoil anything major about Sicae in MBIML.
They're set in the same universe with reoccurring characters but this is the story of the Clan and MBIML is the story of Georgia's family.

Like Tremonia said above:
But it really doesn't matter. Just play both. They're worth it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: WatchitHey

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
When it comes to timeline the events in Sicae happen some years before the events in MBIML. If we were to consider that, then you can look at this one as the "first" game.
At the end of the day they're both connected but I don't believe Niichan plans to spoil anything major about Sicae in MBIML.
They're set in the same universe with reoccurring characters but this is the story of the Clan and MBIML is the story of Georgia's family.

Like Tremonia said above:
Uhm we got very heavy Sicae-Spoilers in MBIML already. Like super super future-revealing heavy spoilers (which i dont mind it was kinda cool). Its more the other way around i think, MBIML wont get spoiled in Sicae (as it happens later .. )

And i would they both are story about the clan, just about different parts/chapters of it.

Reactions: Dunner

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
Uhm we got very heavy Sicae-Spoilers in MBIML already. Like super super future-revealing heavy spoilers (which i dont mind it was kinda cool). Its more the other way around i think, MBIML wont get spoiled in Sicae (as it happens later .. )

And i would they both are story about the clan, just about different parts/chapters of it.
Oh I was talking about spoilers besides the prologue one. The developments we see in the prologue scenes are pretty obvious considering that the Harem ending will be the canon one for Sicae and thus the reveals are not very spoilery (for me at least). But you're right the Prologue of MBIML has some spoilers in it.

When it comes to story, the clan (although present) won't be in the spotlight (and will not get involved either at all or until the end) so that's why I said it has more to do with Georgia's legacy rather than the clan. If the clan will start getting more involved then yes we can safely say that both games are about the clan.

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
Played this game up to the questioning of Karma.

Question: Did Irene get raped, or not? The beginning implies she wasn't (though it was close to happening), but the questioning of Karma implies it was. So is it left ambiguous or is it told clearly?

I understand that in LLC, the answer is yes (and that by itself makes me very hesitant to proceed, since that's an artifice that, at least in the OG LLC, was used by the devs. So they could at any point do it again), but it was re-written.

Additionally, how often has the story had re-writes?

Another question: I finished episode 5, but haven't unlocked 3 Eliza scenes (they show up as locked in the scene gallery). Is that something related to story routes?

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
It's a shame this title will receive very limited updates, due to the dev working on another title.

Also, here is my own textbox that I used to replace the original clear one. For me, due to using a huge ass screen, I find my version...makes it much easier on the eyes, by removing distracting backgrounds around the text, that constantly changes with each frame. (Equals less eye strain)

Installation: Just place the replacement textbox into your GUI folder with this version (Sicae-Ep.5-pc/GAME/GUI). NOW...you can overwrite the original, or move it somewhere else, BEFORE installing this textbox. (This image below shows what it looks like)

Also, hit your H key if you want to see the full image behind the textbox, and to change the font or size hit your A key.

screenshot0001.png

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes