CoolJosh2002

Sep 30, 2020
uhh so just downloaded his other game, the one with the bully in the title, should I ply this one first then start with bully? is there an order?
Technically Sicae comes first, then MBML starts two years later. There is some crossover in characters. (Most notably, one of the love interests in Sicae is also the boss the of MC in MBML, so she's reasonably prominent in both games) However, beyond the connections the two games are reasonably self contained. So you can play them in any order you want. Also, considering neither game is completed at this point it doesn't really matter what order you play in. But if you want the proper story order: Sicae, then My Bully is My Lover.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Technically Sicae comes first, then MBML starts two years later. There is some crossover in characters. (Most notably, one of the love interests in Sicae is also the boss the of MC in MBML, so she's reasonably prominent in both games) However, beyond the connections the two games are reasonably self contained. So you can play them in any order you want. Also, considering neither game is completed at this point it doesn't really matter what order you play in. But if you want the proper story order: Sicae, then My Bully is My Lover.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jun 1, 2022
will he return to this game after mbml ch1 ep3 ?
That's a good question I heard the episode finale of chapter 1 will have a crossover between MBML and Sicae so its going to be interesting how that's going to be handled without spoiling Sicae, since MBML is what Niichan focuses more on I wouldn't be surprised if Sicae only gets 1 update this year.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
its going to be interesting how that's going to be handled without spoiling Sicae
It will most likely be going to majorly spoil Sicae's plot. Although, I'd like to leave the in-depth concept of it to Sicae. After the Ch1 finale, we'll move back to Sicae, and that's where we tackle things up. I can only hope that the Ch1 finale will help Sicae gain more player interest.

Jun 1, 2022
It will most likely be going to majorly spoil Sicae's plot. Although, I'd like to leave the in-depth concept of it to Sicae. After the Ch1 finale, we'll move back to Sicae, and that's where we tackle things up. I can only hope that the Ch1 finale will help Sicae gain more player interest.
Damn that sucks but I can understand the decision especially if Sicae isnt as popular still going to sting a little since there so many things I love about Sicae I just hope that not everything gets spoiled but regardless I still very much love both games to death they are some of my favorite AVN of all time.

Last edited:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Make Claire a sicae LI and the player interrest will be there immediatly! :WeSmart: :devilish:

Even if some parts spoil each other, i love the interconnected world

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Make Claire a sicae LI and the player interrest will be there immediatly! :WeSmart: :devilish:
NiiChan has mentioned in the past that he doesn't plan on Claire being a love interest in either VN. If he does, it will be in a third story. And I also think Claire in MBIML is something along the lines of "that she doesn't deserve fun" or something when MC invites her to the beach trip, which makes it pretty obvious to me that she won't be a LI in the prequel either. A redeemed antagonist definitely but not a LI.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
NiiChan has mentioned in the past that he doesn't plan on Claire being a love interest in either VN. If he does, it will be in a third story. And I also think Claire in MBIML is something along the lines of "that she doesn't deserve fun" or something when MC invites her to the beach trip, which makes it pretty obvious to me that she won't be a LI in the prequel either. A redeemed antagonist definitely but not a LI.
I know and mbiml mc has moon already anyway and lets be honest, Claire is way too badass and psychotic for him :LOL:

Thats why i suggested to turn her into a sicae LI to get more attention for the avn as she is loved but i know about the devs intentions and it wasnt really a serious suggestion and suggested/asked a lot of times by people already

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I know and mbiml mc has moon already anyway and lets be honest, Claire is way too badass and psychotic for him :LOL:

Thats why i suggested to turn her into a sicae LI to get more attention for the avn as she is loved but i know about the devs intentions and it wasnt really a serious suggestion and suggested/asked a lot of times by people already
That reminded me of this image NiiChan shared in Twitter sometime ago:
1707161869724.png
In the chat box even the dev makes fun about including Claire as a LI.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
MRD mc 2 years younger than SICAE mc.
But, SICAE mc at least normal human I mean his strength is not abnormal.
And compare to MRD mc his strength is not only abnormal he's even good at everything accept cooking.
At least SICAE mc looks like a normal human not some super human with abnormal strength.
dont like it dont play it but this is just pathetic

Reactions: Issac Shafan

Litvenko

Apr 30, 2021
Wait, how many eps will there be for chapter 1 ?

Kenn987

Aug 30, 2020
My stance hasn't changed after years, Claire not being an LI in Sicae is a really huge miss haha
Imo Sicae lore and storyline is a lot more intriguing than MBML, better MC too xD.. but i seriously think Claire as an endgame LI even with slow and gradual redemption arc would have carried this series.
Her design is still peak among the two games and i daresay among most HS games so it was really a waste

But i'm still hoping this story picks up momentum and exposure. Such an underrared game would be a waste if it gets abandoned in the future

Reactions: Litvenko

Litvenko

Apr 30, 2021
My stance hasn't changed after years, Claire not being an LI in Sicae is a really huge miss haha
Imo Sicae lore and storyline is a lot more intriguing than MBML, better MC too xD
Yeah, I agree with you. If there is any chance for Claire now, It will be like she a love interest in an after-MBML game or we will even see that development in MBML, like the time we see our MC team in MBML. Damn, that look between mc and Clair in MBML make my imagination runwildddd ngl.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Stupid question......
Hera ever going to be a interaction with her... in terms of
be8.gif

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Stupid question......
Hera ever going to be a interaction with her... in terms of
View attachment 3344417
That'll be up to the dev (who really knows), but she did this to a certain young man. And her daughter's reaction was of course this one:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Reniere
4.60 star(s) 16 Votes