Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Niichan, who is quietly watching us and slyly writing these ideas for future updates and cliffhangers: View attachment 4041867
Or, seeing that we're Eternum fans, he sends a strongly worded letter to Cari saying we're polluting his thread with nasty ideas, to which Cari will respond saying "got it, I'll make the next update's cliffhanger even worse than 0.7. That'll show 'em."

:HideThePain:

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
Or, seeing that we're Eternum fans, he sends a strongly worded letter to Cari saying we're polluting his thread with nasty ideas, to which Cari will respond saying "got it, I'll make the next update's cliffhanger even worse than 0.7. That'll show 'em."

:HideThePain:
We must be so dangerous for some threads as Eternum fans lol...I wouldn't be surprised if NiiChan starts complaining about Cari to take us out of this thread :KEK:

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Why do I have a very,very,very bad feeling about what is going to happen with the suicide squad?:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Well, pretty much everyone appears also in MBML, and it's settled at a way later point in time.
I just wish that at some point both games will merge (IIRC Jess said to MBML's MC that the Clan is at his disposal), but I don't think this will happen, sadly.

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes