Wicks99

Apr 21, 2024
I played MBIML twice first without playing Sicae 2nd time I did. I enjoyed the game alot more after playing Sicae as I noticed background characters that were actually LI from Sicae and would of not noticed them otherwise but you might be far enough that you missed most of them.
LOL, even without knowing the relationship with Sicae I sort of suspected there was some sort of backstory somewhere in a lot of these non-LI characters like Jess, Hera, Claire, Aurora etc. Their character models are way too nicely done up just to be random pass through characters.

Think I'll just pause MBIML for a while and go through Sicae first, anyway it's just 5 episodes so far which is more or less where I am at MBIML anyway. Thanks for sharing your thoughts, appreciate that.

adsta

Jul 2, 2021
Argh... decisions decisions... I suppose at least it's not the same MC so I can live with a bit of spoilers. But I believe the story is at a much more advanced stage in MBIML than Sicae since this prequel came out later and only has 5 episodes. Or would it make more sense to pause MBIML at prologue Ep5 and finish Sicae before coming back?
Mbml is actually newer although it is much more popular so it gets more updates (3:1). I think playing Sicae first is best because you might have some additional information and know more of the characters. One thing to note though is Sicae is going to be updated next.

Wicks99

Apr 21, 2024
Mbml is actually newer although it is much more popular so it gets more updates (3:1). I think playing Sicae first is best because you might have some additional information and know more of the characters. One thing to note though is Sicae is going to be updated next.
Got it, going back to do Sicae first. Thanks!

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
math, one episode on average is 500 renders, 20% of 500 = 100 renders done, 100/18 months in development = 5-6 renders per month, remaining 400 renders / 5.5 renders per month = about 6 years
see you in 2030 for episode 6

adsta

Jul 2, 2021
math, one episode on average is 500 renders, 20% of 500 = 100 renders done, 100/18 months in development = 5-6 renders per month, remaining 400 renders / 5.5 renders per month = about 6 years
I assume you are joking but if you aren't: Dev has 2 games and updates are 3:1 so this update hasn't been in development for nearly that long.

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
YOU FOOL, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!? YOU UNLOCKED THE FORBIDDEN VAULT AND USED IT'S KNOWLEDGE!? YOU'VE DOOMED US ALL! OH GOD IT'S ALREADY TOO LATE! THE SINGULARITY IS ALREADY UPON US!!!! WE ARE ALL DOOM-

Edit: FU Youtube.

FakeTemplar

May 9, 2023
Hah, this seems like a curse from mbml being more famous. Me, too, played MBIML until Episode 6 or 7 iirc and decided that the best was to play Sicae first (I'm on episode 3 already). The difference in atmosphere is huuge, everything seems more gloomy (not surprising, as the backstory of the characters here is darker afterall)

YiZaha

Jun 19, 2024
View attachment 2445950

Overview:
In "Sicae," you are Kei, a character marked by loss and shrouded in the enigma of a family with deep, dark secrets. Born into a lineage obscured by untold stories, your life takes a tragic turn when you lose your loved one in a harrowing incident. Wracked with guilt and the belief that your mere existence brings harm to those around you, you choose a life of solitude, distancing yourself from the world.

But life has a way of pulling you back in. Seeking a fresh start, you move into a shared house, cautiously attempting to rebuild your life and open up to the possibility of new connections. Just as you begin to heal, a shocking revelation turns your world upside down once again: your significant other, whom you believed dead, is still alive. Their abduction ties into a sinister plot, intricately linked to your family's hidden past, a past that has remained buried for decades.

In "Sicae," the journey is not just about uncovering secrets but also about personal redemption, the resilience of the human spirit, and the power of connections. As the dark forces begin to move, the question remains: Will you be able to stop them and protect those dear to you, or will the shadows of your past dictate your future?​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-07
Release Date: 2023-02-24
Developer: NiiChan - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Ep5
Language: English
Other Games: My Bully is My Lover
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

MUST READ DEV NOTES BEFORE DOWNLOADING, also the first message just below this OP

This has all the episodes (1-5).

DOWNLOAD

Win/linux: GDRIVE - MEGA - - -
Mac: GDRIVE - MEGA - - -
Android: GDRIVE - MEGA - - -
Others: COMPRESSED

Extras: Official Walkthrough Mod - PDF Walkthrough - Gallery Unlock - Fan Signatures

View attachment 2446014 View attachment 2446015 View attachment 2446016 View attachment 2446017 View attachment 2446018 View attachment 2446019 View attachment 2446020 View attachment 2446021 View attachment 2446022 View attachment 2446023 View attachment 2446024 View attachment 2446025 View attachment 2446026 View attachment 2446027 View attachment 2446028 View attachment 2446030 View attachment 2446035 View attachment 2446034 View attachment 2446036 View attachment 2446037
Hi. Does anyone know how to install the walkthrough mod in android? I'm new to this, can't find the game folder in Android/data/com.niichan.sicae.

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
Hi. Does anyone know how to install the walkthrough mod in android? I'm new to this, can't find the game folder in Android/data/com.niichan.sicae.
you need to download and install a Android port with the Mod already included. not sure if there currently are any working downloads for that.

Reactions: YiZaha
4.60 star(s) 18 Votes