Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
So I'll write a silly idea that came to mind now that there is a new thread for the game but I'll put it in spoilers:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With that out of the way time to play this new episode. I missed Stabby MC...... and the girls..... and obviously Ken the bro.

Reactions: NiiChan

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
So I'll write a silly idea that came to mind now that there is a new thread for the game but I'll put it in spoilers:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With that out of the way time to play this new episode. I missed Stabby MC...... and the girls..... and obviously Ken the bro.
I like the idea, but please... not the food on Sildenafil. :HideThePain:
I deleted that abomination from my PC years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: Taiga and Dunner

CURUFINWE

Mar 14, 2022
super excited to play this game again, love your content. The level of quality and plot is just amazing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: OEJ

Exdeath92

Jul 25, 2017
So Life Changing Choices was completely dropped for this one right? Now I know why I couldn't fid the other one

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
So Life Changing Choices was completely dropped for this one right? Now I know why I couldn't fid the other one
LCC IS Sicae. Just a bit more revised and renamed because it is very different from the original.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Prior to downloading, I would like to confirm if any modifications have been made to Yuna's behavior towards the protagonist or if there is still no possibility for the protagonist to retaliate against her mistreatment.
I would say it is less crass than in the first version of LCC. The first dominant scene of her is still there (optional), but we get a little insight into why she is the way she is relatively early on. I can't say more right now, since I'm only in chapter 3.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Might be a silly question but, did this game used to go by a different name? I could have sworn it did.

edit

ah ok it was called life changing choices. So is this a remake or just a rebranding/name change?

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes