Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Excellent episode, I'm happy with the return of the LCC (current Sicae), Lisa for me was already an interesting character and with this update I found her story very cool, if I had to choose just a girl to finish the game I think I would go with Lisa because her relationship with mc is natural. Although I also like MBML, I hope that the dev focuses a little more on Sicae, because before that I think there were 2 - 3 updates on MBML and Sicae's stories were frozen in time. I was left with only three doubts at the end of the episode.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sorry forgot to edit spoiler section :(

Last edited:

dathk321

Sep 5, 2021
So, do I have to play again from ep1 or just continue to play ep 5? the story has changed entirely, or just a small change?

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
So as the story had been remade, is it still unavailable for claire to be the Li in this game? Please say it is available this time :cry:
haha-good-one.gif
No, Claire still won't be an LI. But I have written a bit of fan fiction for it. I hope you enjoy it.

MC: Hey Claire, I love you!
Claire: *stab*
*creepy music playing*
*images of Claire playing with the blood and other remains of MC*
Game Over
I ejaculate.

Prolko

Dec 23, 2019
So its my first time at this post and although I played MBML, I remember a little about the story. Is this game somehow connected to the story of the MBML? Are these games completely different story-wise?

w123t4

May 26, 2019
So its my first time at this post and although I played MBML, I remember a little about the story. Is this game somehow connected to the story of the MBML? Are these games completely different story-wise?
The timeline of this story is way before MBML as the mc in this story still young and being middle age in MBML

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
This thing is two years prior to MBML. The stories are somewhat connected, albeit insignificantly huge. They have their own stories and characters, and you can play one without the other.

Reactions: bacienvu88

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Excellent episode, I'm happy with the return of the LCC (current Sicae), Lisa for me was already an interesting character and with this update I found her story very cool, if I had to choose just a girl to finish the game I think I would go with Lisa because her relationship with mc is natural. Although I also like MBML, I hope that the dev focuses a little more on Sicae, because before that I think there were 2 - 3 updates on MBML and Sicae's stories were frozen in time. I was left with only three doubts at the end of the episode.

sorry forgot to edit spoiler section :(
I'm happy as long as either Sicae or MBML gets updated. But I admit that I'm a tiny bit more interested in Ep.6 of Sicae than Ch1Ep2 of MBML. But that is most probably because I just played Sicae. :)

Reactions: Templar Knight

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
I'm happy as long as either Sicae or MBML gets updated. But I admit that I'm a tiny bit more interested in Ep.6 of Sicae than Ch1Ep2 of MBML. But that is most probably because I just played Sicae. :)
LCC Cover 3.png
ep7_291.jpg
Only the main LI's are fully engaged with the Clan. The others(minor LI's) are either helping or irrelevant at all. I chose to compromise the number of LI's I should focus on when I remade the game in order to fix the game and its story, as having 13 girls to solidly develop would surely lay me down on my deathbed one day. I learned my lesson.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
View attachment 2449077
View attachment 2449080
Only the main LI's are fully engaged with the Clan. The others(minor LI's) are either helping or irrelevant at all. I chose to compromise the number of LI's I should focus on when I remade the game in order to fix the game and its story, as having 13 girls to solidly develop would surely lay me down on my deathbed one day. I learned my lesson.
much better to concentrate on few girls than having 30+ Lis and promising 60 more with the personality of wet tissue paper :LOL:

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
View attachment 2449077
View attachment 2449080
You could always hand it over to your heir then. ;)

I was wondering why we have seen so little of the other LIs except Kana and now I see that we shouldn't expect too much from them. Overall I think that is a good call. (y)

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Harem games are supposed to be happy and fun, for the most part anyway they don't have to be comedies, but I haven't finished Episode 2 yet and this is one of the saddest games I've ever played. Really hope things get more cheerful

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes