Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
she might.... in a few update maybe ;) ? gotta give her some time and love
Love? :KEK: i would never see my girls as love, for me they just a thing to use n abuse it :BootyTime:

View attachment 2453045
My brain is fucked up, and I don't need to hold back here as I do in MBML, so you'll find out. :KEK:
yeah since MBML is not my thing espesially its full of femdom :KEK: , this one should be have more way away to do to the girls :HideThePain::coffee:

• Haha
Reactions: wiseold6996 and OEJ

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
welp, decided to check out this one anyway and now i see what is so dark and depressing about this game - it's another fucking dev who puts timed {nw} into dialogues, i swear this shit should be banned from ren'py to not to tempt future devs into making biggest mistake in their lives, just how anyone can come to a conclusion what it is a good idea to auto progress dialogues and mess with player's own clicking pace and reading speed?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
welp, decided to check out this one anyway and now i see what is so dark and depressing about this game - it's another fucking dev who puts timed {nw} into dialogues, i swear this shit should be banned from ren'py to not to tempt future devs into making biggest mistake in their lives, just how anyone can come to a conclusion what it is a good idea to auto progress dialogues and mess with player's own clicking pace and reading speed?
Hey there!

I'm the proofreader behind Sicae, and the person who revised the script to the way you see it today.

I may not be a professional in that field, but you can show me where the game hurt you?
I will be sure to relay this information to the internal testing team and NiiChan themselves.

Thank you so, so much~ <3

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
but you can show me where the game hurt you?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
just replace all instances of {w=...} and {nw} in all of your script files with nothing and you are golden, game still works and doesn't try to take the wheel from the player anymore

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
just replace all instances of {w=...} and {nw} in all of your script files with nothing and you are golden, game still works and doesn't try to take the wheel from the player anymore
Thank you for providing information necessary to diagnose and fix the problem!

Let me just reach out to the source to see how we can improve on the experience.

Oh, I have it right here:

I hope you have a great day~ <3

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I must admit, however, that these pauses are sometimes a little bit irritating. At least for me, it interferes with the flow of reading.

Reactions: TheHighlander

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
anyway, here is mod to get rid of all of that nonsense, along with simple textbox and opacity slider in the options
probably will need a new game for scripts? not sure
for current version (ep5) only

edit: added simple WT to the mod

Last edited:
Reactions: lunar517 and eM-Ka

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
View attachment 2458831
Wasnt the phrase here should be "Let justice be done though the heavens fall" or am I wrong?
It says the same in Sicae as in LCC Ep.4 fwiw.
1678564445672.png
even after the remake, yuna can still die in a ditch in bumfuck nowhere
If Yuna dies, MC & Co are pretty much fucked. She is the only one with the capability to fight Claire as far as we know. There may be Moon as well but she hasn't made an appearance in Sicae so far.

PunTroller

Dec 2, 2018
I don't get why some people dislike Yuna I thought she was one of the more interesting characters. I thought her rough around the edges personality leaves room for character development as the story progresses. Especially after seeing the +1 point for the headpat I can tell she'll eventually come around. Also maybe just because I like enemies to lovers tropes too idk.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
I don't get why some people dislike Yuna I thought she was one of the more interesting characters. I thought her rough around the edges personality leaves room for character development as the story progresses. Especially after seeing the +1 point for the headpat I can tell she'll eventually come around. Also maybe just because I like enemies to lovers tropes too idk.
i hate femdom and i dont sub for no one if that means MC dies because he "needs" Yuna than im gladly take that as my cannon ending over her.
„Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.“ - Aeschylus

Last edited:

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
A person diminishing suffering of another, only to then require sexual favour for merely listening to someone, is a person I'll never consider good person.

Rough around the edges or not, she acted like a bitch and deserves same in return. We all sometimes think others overreact, or consider people crybabies for their acting in certain situations, doesn't mean we should insult them or tell them to suck our dick after listening to their sob story.

EDIT: Still had MC act politely to her in all situations at work. No need to start conflict where it can be avoided.

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes