OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
You can opt to be in the route of some girls or not is up to you (based on your choices). The canon for Sicae in MBML is the harem ending.

There is a third game but it will come into development after finishing one of the 2 on going games.

Every game is on its own, you can enjoy them without any knowledge of others, but the characters will make cameos once in a while. But the overall story wont be affected with whether you have played the other game or not.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Listen here, that's how Kei makes up for his lack of hand to hand combat technique.
Hey, what do you mean lack of hand to hand combat technique? He beat me despite not having kept up with training for a long time. And holding back. Hmph.

/Kana

• Haha
Reactions: DDL and OEJ

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
I don't get why some people dislike Yuna I thought she was one of the more interesting characters. I thought her rough around the edges personality leaves room for character development as the story progresses. Especially after seeing the +1 point for the headpat I can tell she'll eventually come around. Also maybe just because I like enemies to lovers tropes too idk.
May be a late reply.

They all said that to Emma in MBML, now look at most of them.
274175339_404781964741324_2207472504305473331_n (1).gif

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Why is Diego calling MC Lance? Thought maybe a variable error but default MC name is Kai right? I didn't pick Lance as my MC name.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I never said anything about Emma because Emma is not a Femdom char, Yuna is one and as long as the scene is necessary to follow her route she should have died in her village with the others.
Yeah, agree on that.
Althought i still can't stand Emma or her bff.

Reactions: qaywsx
4.60 star(s) 17 Votes