MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Simplest solution: Start over and skip the content that is old for you.

ostarion

Sep 8, 2018
that's more like a last resort for me. If there's something that can be done about this then i don't see why not

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
bacienvu88 looks like you update the "Who is Who" there are a few changes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Where is Moon? Is she in this one? or is she in the Bully? I miss her lol
she is an LI in MBML. but most likely she will make an appearance in this

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: annubis39

ShadowLordV1

Aug 18, 2022
Dropping an early comment to make sure I am in this thread. Also I never thought id find a woman like Nicole interesting but hey, here we are eh?

Reactions: OEJ

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
If Yuna dies, MC & Co are pretty much fucked. She is the only one with the capability to fight Claire as far as we know. There may be Moon as well but she hasn't made an appearance in Sicae so far.
LoL hoping someone will save you after you killed her whole family,
jacksparrow-jack_sparrow.gif

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
I mean from seeing The spoiler In MBIML it doesn't happen, but I mean, It isn't like the Mc is a complete twat, especially since he knows his weaknesses
MBIML requires the MC to be together with Yuna, but My MC is not so what ever Happens in MBIML has no bearing on my Playthrough.

ShadowLordV1

Aug 18, 2022
Especially if they think MBIML is horrible (unlike this one).

Hope there won't be too many references and needs to know that one to understand Sicae.
There probably will be a bit of back and forth between the games in all honesty. Hell for all we know the 2 games might be prequels for a final game. Who knows

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
There probably will be a bit of back and forth between the games in all honesty. Hell for all we know the 2 games might be prequels for a final game. Who knows
But if the dev wants us to follow a given story he needs to make a kinetic novel and not the illusion of choice

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
Well that's going to suck for me, but can understand dev wanting to create shared world that he can use in future titles as well.

I dread the moment it happens, but will enjoy the ride until then.

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
But if the dev wants us to follow a given story he needs to make a kinetic novel and not the illusion of choice
I'm sure that just because you don't sleep with someone doesn't mean they won't be part of your clan so you will some choice but can't get rid of the girl altogether

Reactions: bacienvu88
4.60 star(s) 16 Votes