HanBoston

Oct 11, 2021
only the first ep has the new/change in the story, right? after that, I can just skip it until ep 5 starts?

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
only the first ep has the new/change in the story, right? after that, I can just skip it until ep 5 starts?
No, everything is changed. In fact first Ep is a bit closer to the old one, every other episode is entirely new

Reactions: DDL and HanBoston

kuxun

Aug 31, 2022
Could anyone tell me which game should i play at first? This game or My Bully is my lover?

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Could anyone tell me which game should i play at first? This game or My Bully is my lover?
I'd say go ahead and play both. Beyond the fact that Sicae takes place in the past, in relation to MBML, and a few characters appear in both, I don't think it'll matter much.

That's what I'm doing at any rate.

Reactions: kuxun

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
so far its a decent game though i have to ask. some parts auto skip through text to make a scene look better. this makes reading the text rather impossible. is there a way to turn this off and click through it ?

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Game is good. Only thing I personally didn't liked was MCs looks.. Its jest mehh, unappealing.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Game is good. Only thing I personally didn't liked was MCs looks.. Its jest mehh, unappealing.
Yes, played it long time ago and couldn't find it anymore. I couldn't remember the developer. I knew it was a good developer, but forget which one. I found it under new name few days ago. Game is really good. Now even better.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
So how much has the story changed in this version? like should i be replaying from the start or are all the changed so minor that it doesn't actually matter and i can continue my LCC save...

and more importantly i hope these changes weren't to censor some of the more "graphic" scenes like rape and etc... cause a water down version of LCC just isn't my thing

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
So how much has the story changed in this version? like should i be replaying from the start or are all the changed so minor that it doesn't actually matter and i can continue my LCC save...

and more importantly i hope these changes weren't to censor some of the more "graphic" scenes like rape and etc... cause a water down version of LCC just isn't my thing
you definitely need to start over

Reactions: Shawnchapp
4.60 star(s) 16 Votes