arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
nice short game, need more scenes for a quick nut is worth it is you are not afraid of it

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
It should be noted that rotten meat is bugged when you enter that room before putting it. Honestly it was pretty weak experience, you won't lose anything if you skip it. I also didn't like the whole premise of the demon producing (apparently) facility and your being tripping subject in it (kinda felt like you were ex nurse that went full schizophrenic or something).

Greg_

Mar 7, 2019
It's just super buggy, keep closing and reopening the passcode input until the three boxes above where the numbers go have something in them.
Thanks! I gave up after some time and went to sleep, maybe today I'll have more luck and I finally can progress :/

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
Played it. Finished it and I had no fucking idea what happened. The story was so ambiguous.

if i have to guess, Main character was a nurse then she went mad and killed one of her patient babies, one thing led to another, she either die and she went to hell or she was dragged to hell where she is cursed with taking care of her deformed baby as punishment

Gribbly

Aug 8, 2017
It was fun, but surprisingly tame. For the way the monsters look and how they attack you, you'd expect the game overs to be more grotesque, but they're pretty much regular rape scenes.

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Played it. Finished it and I had no fucking idea what happened. The story was so ambiguous.
I am questioning if it is supposed to make sense in the first place. Maybe this is the result of a fever dream? I just saw the "pregnancy tag" and that it didn't look like it was made in MS Paint so I didn't even look at the other tags. *shrug*

2.40 star(s) 9 Votes