Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
I am half way through the game, and it is fun.

I have 2 things I'd like to adress.

1. Heroine should have an ability that easy allows her to drop down to 1hp, in order to be able to see all of those rape scenes. After level 20 you get so tanky, that it takes forever for the enemies to reduce my hp uder 30. Other games like this have it, should be easy to implement.

2. I am shocked and baffled that there is no scene so far with our fat otaku co-protagonist.
I though surely he will start molesting her from the very start, givr us that ntr ugly bustard content.
But nope he is a perfect gentlemen.
And I dont see any indication that he will get scenes in the future. (nothing in gallery sugests to).

So are scenes with construction workers only scenes with normal living men?
1.) True. Then again, you do get access to a gallery unlocker nearly right from the start (you're welcome). Secondly, beating the game unlocks the entire gallery for you as well.

2.) Well, I won't ruin it for you, but you'll get your wish. And no, while the game is mostly based on rape from big pink creatures, there are a few scenes with other humans.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
2. I am shocked and baffled that there is no scene so far with our fat otaku co-protagonist.
I though surely he will start molesting her from the very start, givr us that ntr ugly bustard content.
And I dont see any indication that he will get scenes in the future. (nothing in gallery sugests to).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Angmir

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020

1. Heroine should have an ability that easy allows her to drop down to 1hp, in order to be able to see all of those rape scenes. After level 20 you get so tanky, that it takes forever for the enemies to reduce my hp uder 30. Other games like this have it, should be easy to implement.

For testing purposes, could you post your 1/2 through save, please?

iganasuK

Jul 16, 2018
Is this full rapey or she starts enjoying the sex at some point ? I kinda don't like full rapey, so if anyone can answer please.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn it, I totally forgot to add my own ending to the gallery. Oh well.
It's not all that difficult, but maybe if I upload a new version of the patch, I'll include it with any bugfixes or something.

Is this full rapey or she starts enjoying the sex at some point ? I kinda don't like full rapey, so if anyone can answer please.
Every enemy in the game/many endings include a Lust variant.
It was a PitA for me, since it literally doubles my work in translating, but lucky for you, the MC when in lust enjoys sex. I wouldn't say this is a typical corruption style game, but yes, there's a Lust factor to this game.

Reactions: RenH and iganasuK

Linkstore

Mar 1, 2018
It's not all that difficult, but maybe if I upload a new version of the patch, I'll include it with any bugfixes or something.

It was a PitA for me, since it literally doubles my work in translating, but lucky for you, the MC when in lust enjoys sex. I wouldn't say this is a typical corruption style game, but yes, there's a Lust factor to this game.
Can I ask what determines which ending you get? I know I can just see them in the gallery but I'd still like to know what causes each ending.

Reactions: crimsonabadon

iganasuK

Jul 16, 2018

I see, thanks for the answer and the translation, i might give a try then.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Can I ask what determines which ending you get? I know I can just see them in the gallery but I'd still like to know what causes each ending.
Your Lust, Infidelity and number of times birthed play a huge role in determining which of the main endings you get. Lust is usually only there to determine whether you get the lust variant of each.

With that in mind, I'll detail the requirements for each ending without spoiling it.

Ending 1: Low infidelity, low birth count
Ending 2: High birth count
Ending 3: High infidelity
Ending 4 (translator original, not in gallery): keep Nijima alive

There are other endings but those are defeat endings and there are a few unique defeats with certain bosses.

Reactions: dragonmaster4

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017

I have no idea how many HP we are talking at later levels but there is a skill that takes 500HP from you.

I am surprised there's no scenes with him. I assumed there was considering how creepy he is. Can it really be that he's genuinely a pretty decent guy? lol

Now I have a question. Some of the scenes require Sally to be alone. But the moment I entered the convenience store, I ended up getting said ally added to the team. Is there a way to skip getting him or should I assume you get separated at some point? No spoilers if possible. :p

EDIT: Ok I got my answer. All I can say is save when the game tells you to save.

Last edited:

kutya1313

Jan 26, 2019
Sorry, unless the OP responds and confirms that s/he is using the proper game version with my patch, I really can't do more to help y'all with this particular problem since it works on my end, and to troubleshoot, I need to verify that it's not a problem with incompatibility (as I've already mentioned in both my ULMF thread and in the ReadMe).
[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I have finished the game :)

There is a full save if someone need

Digitaler

May 4, 2017
Maybe someone have save file with full bestiary ? I missed about 6 types of enemies, asking out of curiosity

4.50 star(s) 17 Votes