ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok this scene is pissing me off ... i've fucked Naomi like 50 times already and nothing ... heres the screenshots .. to show her day and the start of the scene :mad:
i've reloaded this dam scene at least 50 times and Naomi will not get pregnant ... wtf ?

Jun 13, 2021
ok this scene is pissing me off ... i've fucked Naomi like 50 times already and nothing ... heres the screenshots .. to show her day and the start of the scene :mad:
i've reloaded this dam scene at least 50 times and Naomi will not get pregnant ... wtf ?
I think pregnant involve danger getting pergant at risk ovul certain day

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
:LOL:

i know what i'm doing .. as many times i've played this game .... check the dates and her day ( oval. day ) it the 24th .... and the day i fuck her is the 27th .... so in 3 days ... she's not ovulating anymore? ... it a week dude not 3 days :LOL:
Yeah they getting them pregnant gets weird sometimes. I've made some pregnant 10 days before ovulation and some 10 days after ovulation. Might be some RNG in the mix mucking things up.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yeah they getting them pregnant gets weird sometimes. I've made some pregnant 10 days before ovulation and some 10 days after ovulation. Might be some RNG in the mix mucking things up.
yup .. it is like that alot .. at times getting a girl pregnant in this game ..... say her day is the 9th .... you could knock her up on the 27th .... well after her ovul day .... but like i said notice the ovul day of Naomi .. its the 24th .. and the day i fuck her is the 27th .... and i loaded and reloaded that save like 50 times .. and not once did it show the sperm going in egg thing :unsure:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
yup .. it is like that alot .. at times getting a girl pregnant in this game ..... say her day is the 9th .... you could knock her up on the 27th .... well after her ovul day .... but like i said notice the ovul day of Naomi .. its the 24th .. and the day i fuck her is the 27th .... and i loaded and reloaded that save like 50 times .. and not once did it show the sperm going in egg thing :unsure:
Yeah that mostly happens to me with Paola. But she ends up pregnant then missing till the move to the new house.

mediacenter_recife

Aug 12, 2020
For the game to be better, he should have the choice path for the character to be bisexual, and be able to have sex with his friend and fuck 3 in a bisex way. It would be much more interesting.

• Wow
Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
megalono you might wanna take a look at this part here ... on tuesday Naomi is not there only Moko is ... but when you ask Moko on wednesday morning where Naomi is she tells you Naomi visits her kid on monday and fridays ....
might be just me .. but tuesday wednesday and thursday is not monday and friday .. so why is Moko telling me this on wednesday morning ??? when Naomi should be there from tuesday to thursday/ and saturday/sunday :unsure:
see attached screenshots .. and please if i'm wrong ( i'm sorry ) but if i'm correct this should be fixed .. don't yeah think :unsure: :)

Reactions: Fauno36

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
oh and btw .. this screenshot is from monday when Naomi is supposedly with her baby according to what Moko tells you on wednesday :unsure:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
so in a nut shell ( overall ) this is the conversation you have with Moko on wednesday morning .
and so my question where is Naomi ... its wednesday not monday or friday .... :unsure:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
megalono you might wanna take a look at this part here ... on tuesday Naomi is not there only Moko is ... but when you ask Moko on wednesday morning where Naomi is she tells you Naomi visits her kid on monday and fridays ....
might be just me .. but tuesday wednesday and thursday is not monday and friday .. so why is Moko telling me this on wednesday morning ??? when Naomi should be there from tuesday to thursday/ and saturday/sunday :unsure:
see attached screenshots .. and please if i'm wrong ( i'm sorry ) but if i'm correct this should be fixed .. don't yeah think :unsure: :)
Sorta like when you hire Sasha and Maria says she needs off every Tuesday for class yet it is Monday that she takes off.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
and what takes the cake .. ( doesn't make sense ) is Maomi can't get pregnant by you directly but has to have Moko using a dildo on her ????
this takes place like a month later after what i posted awhile ago btw :(

regardless of what i say i want everyone to know this is one of my favorite games to play .. i mean damn i bet nobody has played it more than i have :LOL:
unless of course you can say you've played it thru all endings so far and about 10,000 times start to finish :LOL:
then we're tied :ROFLMAO:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
oh .. i can't remember if i mentioned this before but Doras 5th baby is in purple .. shouldn't it in red like the other girls ?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
its possible that certain scenes doesnt impreg, so hunt for others, there are multiple with her, she even got her own room now

from previous changelog
Naomi will have her own bedroom ( find her: Tue, Wed, Thu and Fri. With Moko will be Sat,Sun,Mon)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
its possible that certain scenes doesnt impreg, so hunt for others, there are multiple with her, she even got her own room now

from previous changelog
Naomi will have her own bedroom ( find her: Tue, Wed, Thu and Fri. With Moko will be Sat,Sun,Mon)
yup i know that dude .. this is in the apartment ;)
and as far as the days with Moko ... if you noticed the screenshots i've posted .. it does not say that :unsure:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
yup i know that dude .. this is in the apartment ;)
and as far as the days with Moko ... if you noticed the screenshots i've posted .. it does not say that :unsure:
ah still in old appartment, so she got 2 kids and cant get 3rd. its good chance that is somehow connected to Moko so knock her up 1st
but i did notice with last some pregnancies of old updates, that only certain scenes trigger, so hunt dif scenes and variations and always extend to max

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ah still in old appartment, so she got 2 kids and cant get 3rd. its good chance that is somehow connected to Moko so knock her up 1st
really .. hey thanks man i never would have thought of that ... ya know it being my 1st time playing and all :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
really .. hey thanks man i never would have thought of that ... ya know it being my 1st time playing and all :LOL:
np, also reread previous post have added, but you did respond faster than me.
its just possibilities, but you have to exhaust them so that dev know if its bug or not. wouldnt be 1st time some logical issue. but just try, dif variations, scenes and moko 1 kid up. also check computer that you got 48h seed enabled, yes its just 2 days, not 3 days later, tho you got high chance to knock her up week after prego, but not as high as within 48h of ovul.
also could be time for you to start using console NaomiOvul = , its not hard and saves you the headache
also another thing
when ever you see seeds animations wait for each to run out before you move to next slider

3.80 star(s) 90 Votes