ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
really .. hey thanks man i never would have thought of that ... ya know it being my 1st time playing and all :LOL:
i just find ti whole try to Naomi pregnant thing is kinda like playing rubik's cube ..... try and try and try ... good luck fucker .... i give up and move the stickers around ... there solved it :LOL:
want you to know how much i'm laughing my ass off at this moment ..... :LOL:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
i just find ti whole try to Naomi pregnant thing is kinda like playing rubik's cube ..... try and try and try ... good luck fucker .... i give up and move the stickers around ... there solved it :LOL:
arent all pregnancies so without using console, its way better for me is 100% each time, with exception of some of the scenes got posibility of pregnancy locked out, example when got option in girls room for 2 scenes, on one shes on top and on another shes on bed, only 1 of them you can knock her up while another doesnt ever present you option, happened quite few times.
so yeah just grind
also in case you missed since you quoted yourself and jump on next page
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-18-1-mega-lono.61893/post-13550948

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
yeah sorry about that i'm old .. i'm retired .. i don't have shit to do ... cept playing these games :LOL:
its all good, i know how it is. i had bit break now from games for some days, had to do some otehr stuff. havent even played this one last update yet. might wait for next one to come out since it shouldnt be long and will have more to play.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
so i essence ( to sum things up ) ... i do try alot of shit in this game before i post shit here ...
i post here to say troubles i have ingame .. cause these troubles shouldn't be there ...
i hope that makes sense :unsure:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
so i essence ( to sum things up ) ... i do try alot of shit in this game before i post shit here ...
i post here to say troubles i have ingame .. cause these troubles shouldn't be there ...
i hope that makes sense :unsure:
what you need to do is to start writing down hints, nobody has grinded this game as much as you did (in sense of replay). so just make notes like those where you hit the wall and how you solve it, for next time. its how i usually get to write guides for games, it starts with some stuff that bug the shit out of me and i write it down :D. other times when i have to repeat same shit over and over to ppl too decide in the end to write guide so i dont have to repeat myself, this game was one of those examples.
and moko + naomi were always some issues, since naomi showed in flet, cause their stories are linked.

• Thinking Face

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
what you need to do is to start writing down hints, nobody has grinded this game as much as you did (in sense of replay). so just make notes like those where you hit the wall and how you solve it, for next time. its how i usually get to write guides for games, it starts with some stuff that bug the shit out of me and i write it down :D
hmmm .. you whats funny .. i sometimes read what you put here .. i copy and paste it to my game folder ... to see what i'm doing wrong ... but then theres times when your guides don't help with the problems i'm having ...
so like the Naomi not getting pregnant thing i posted .. nothing else was happening at the time ( 27th ) ( when her day was the 24th ) and i .. like i said reload that damn save like 50 times .. and she never got pregnant .. till the next month with that fucking dildo Moko used on her .... i mean i get megalono wanting that part in game .. just its used to much i think .. ya know ... but it will never stop me from playing this game tho .... only turn off for me would be another guy having sex with one of my girls .. or sharing one ..
i mean i get other guys sharing with my greedy ass :LOL: ( thanks megalono )
but i don't play well with other guys in my play grounds .. hint hint hint ;)

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
hmmm .. you whats funny .. i sometimes read what you put here .. i copy and paste it to my game folder ... to see what i'm doing wrong ... but then theres times when your guides don't help with the problems i'm having ...
so like the Naomi not getting pregnant thing i posted .. nothing else was happening at the time ( 27th ) ( when her day was the 24th ) and i .. like i said reload that damn save like 50 times .. and she never got pregnant .. till the next month with that fucking dildo Moko used on her .... i mean i get megalono wanting that part in game .. just its used to much i think .. ya know ... but it will never stop me from playing this game tho .... only turn off for me would be another guy having sex with one of my girls .. or sharing one ..
i mean i get other guys sharing with my greedy ass :LOL: ( thanks megalono )
but i don't play well with other guys in my play grounds .. hint hint hint ;)
myself havent had issue with pregnancy now for few years, before was pain when you had at start 5% chance of impregnation on ovul day, and then it started to climb 10%/... up to now that you got chance at any day outside of ovul week.

its simple always have sex on exact ovul day, 2 days after can be included any more is no longer 100% unless you meet special conditions. learn to use console is simple,
every time you have sex use NamOvul = current day,
when you see seed animations (there are 3 up to penetration of egg) let animation run its course till you click forward.
if for what ever reason you dont see 3rd animation,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
next time use dif scene, each girl got at least 2 sex scenes, and extend them to max (those 2, 3 seeds pics beside text), always choose option that allow you to extend sex scene and pump more seed.
that recipe works for em every time, havent had issue with knocking them up in ages, tho then again i dont restart game every time and i know that at least 1st sometimes 2nd not sure 3rd kids are scripted.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
myself havent had issue with pregnancy now for few years, before was pain when you had at start 5% chance of impregnation on ovul day, and then it started to climb 10%/... up to now that you got chance at any day outside of ovul week.

its simple always have sex on exact ovul day, 2 days after can be included any more is no longer 100% unless you meet special conditions. learn to use console is simple,
every time you have sex use NamOvul = current day,
when you see seed animations (there are 3 up to penetration of egg) let animation run its course till you click forward.
if for what ever reason you dont see 3rd animation,
next time use dif scene, each girl got at least 2 sex scenes, and extend them to max (those 2, 3 seeds pics beside text), always choose option that allow you to extend sex scene and pump more seed.
that recipe works for em every time, havent had issue with knocking them up in ages, tho then again i dont restart game every time and i know that at least 1st sometimes 2nd not sure 3rd kids are scripted.
my favorite way to knock up any babe in game .. is fuck em .. if they don't get pregnant reload and fuck em again .. and again and again .. till they get knocked up :love:

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
my favorite way to knock up any babe in game .. is fuck em .. if they don't get pregnant reload and fuck em again .. and again and again .. till they get knocked up :love:
once you are in new house reloading for that becomes kinda useless, since you can easy skip days just by walking in to their room and have sex with them in morning, or after lunch.
for original girls up to Naomi you have to skip time a bit pass tv time. which is also easy with
DayTimePeriod = 7
so no need to reload for that, just every few days set ovul and set the time if need it for old and keep on moving forward.
you can also easy skip by going to work and jump around a bit and go back home before it automatically kick to to sleep.

but as i said, you are struggling with pregnancy and my recipe works, keep on doing it and move forward.
its fine if you load 1x, but if its same result is just waste of time, move to next day after it. (unless you got save at sex options, then is worth to load to check, if some other work)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
once you are in new house reloading for that becomes kinda useless, since you can easy skip days just by walking in to their room and have sex with them in morning, or after lunch.
for original girls up to Naomi you have to skip time a bit pass tv time. which is also easy with
DayTimePeriod = 7
so no need to reload for that, just every few days set ovul and set the time if need it for old and keep on moving forward.
you can also easy skip by going to work and jump around a bit and go back home before it automatically kick to to sleep.

but as i said, you are struggling with pregnancy and my recipe works, keep on doing it and move forward.
its fine if you load 1x, but if its same result is just waste of time, move to next day after it. (unless you got save at sex options, then is worth to load to check, if some other work)
yeah well by the time i move in the new house .,... i've only got Alina and Lydia left for their 2nd babies :love::LOL:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
so i think i have 45 kids around to time i move into the mansion :love::LOL:
And there might be more of them on the way (Sasha, Betty, Hanna, Abby, Tiffany, Lynn and some other women still have to become mothers). At the rate the protagonist is going around impregnating women, he might need to buy a second mansion or a whole villa (or a skyscraper in a more extreme case). :giggle::whistle:

Last edited:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
There are plenty of women to bang for now. Myself I would like to see plot move forward some. Be able to buy the business that are hinted that we can buy. Also kinda gets me that Anna and Moko ask for more money for "child care" while neither of them work. You know Moko spends all her money on sex toys though.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
One playthrough I was trying to Naomi pregnant and every night she was fertile she was always in Moko's room having a 3some with Maria and Moko.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
And there might be more of them on the way (Sasha, Betty, Hanna, Abby, Tiffany, Lynn and some other women still have to become mothers). At the rate the protagonist is going around impregnating women, he might need to buy a second mansion or a whole villa (or a skyscraper in a more extreme case). :giggle::whistle:
its not a might be more on the way .. there will be more on the way :LOL:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
when is the new update coming out
Should be coming out soon. And this is what the new update will have according to the dev's Patreon:

Teodora - new repeatable sex (requested by ChosenOne tier)
Teodora - (took a lot of time to code and track all logic), now you have a second chance to have a second kid if you missed the opportunity when you had sex during the night. Call her when she is ovulating. -DONE
Ema - new repeatable sex (vote poll choice)
Computer Office Info APP - now updated to be like home computer-DONE
Betty - improvement - she will come to work for you after you build the GYM. (right now she could start working before you even hire Zara)-DONE
FIX the Computer Money APP - wrong calculations-DONE
Oliver salary reduced from 2000 to 1000 a week (it will be auto fix during sleep)-DONE
Fix - Moko, Maria and Naomi threesome - but Maria is not invited in the house - FIXED-DONE
Fix - Raj sells cheat APP (girls ovulation changer) for 25K but the screen notification shows incorrect only 20K - Fixed-DONE
Fix - New default kid names will be used even if you are using old save game (i did correct them but the old saves were still bugged)..-DONE
Dora sex - improvement - she can get pregnant during the ovulation and it will not depend on extra random numbers-DONE
Love Level of the girls - fix - clean the code and correctly adjust the love level of each girl.-DONE

Find the Easter Egg #1
- lost wallet in Mohoro with 50,000 ... you can have them, but you have to find it.-DONE

The dev could add something more. Might want to keep an eye on this.

Reactions: Magnumhawaii
3.80 star(s) 90 Votes