Mar 29, 2023
Anybody know how to get rid of the spa background music. Its stuck on a loop in the background even when I'm not at the spa. I tried going to different locations to override it but it plays in the background still alongside the miuic of the other venues like the club for example. Anyway to fix this megalono ?

Last edited:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Teodora never shows up on the map for me. What do I need to do? I have the new house and I have done everything else up to this point.
Do you have already have two babies from her? If so that is it till the next update.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Teodora never shows up on the map for me. What do I need to do? I have the new house and I have done everything else up to this point.
did you have a talk with her at the restaurant ?
if so choose letting her stay with her husband ;)

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
Anybody know how to get rid of the spa background music. Its stuck on a loop in the background even when I'm not at the spa. I tried going to different locations to override it but it plays in the background still alongside the miuic of the other venues like the club for example. Anyway to fix this megalono ?
This is some bug with event. I wonder which audio channel is active... if you are in the new house it should clear all sounds by visiting places and leave the house. If you are not in the new house, did you go to sleep? this also should clear the music.

Reactions: Fauno36

Zorg

Jun 12, 2017
What is in v.0.18.1
Teodora location is on the map of Mohoro and you can have repeatable sex (unlocked after you have lunch with her and talk about staying with her husband or not. The choice is not important for unlocking.

Tristy will start living with you in the new house. (If you want her)

I will release Android build of the game
Fix bug with Ema and swimming pool
Fix bug with Hanna info girls screen
Fix kids gender in Girls info screen not match the actual gender. (After this update if you have any mismatched name, visit the hospital and change the name of the kid)
Hospital - more girls included to change the kids name.

Perhaps that event with Zara's new motorbike might be included if the dev has time to finish it. :unsure:
When will I have lunch with Teodora - she has one child with me but I can't contact her - some help?

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Technically we can not bang any sweet asses in this game as there is no anal other than those few seconds in Chapter 1 with Moko and none since. Sad really sad.
There needs to be anal in this game some good assess too fuck in it like Dora's,Ann's,Ema's and Julia's. Need to break some anal cherries

• Angry
Reactions: BGRW2020
3.80 star(s) 90 Votes