ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
How to meet Teodora at a restaurant for lunch please help?
after you knock her up twice ... and you talk to her about the 2nd pregnancy at her home ... you talk to her about moving in with you and leaving her husband .... she tells you she has to think about it and comes to visit you at the spa .... here's a feww screenshots of what happens next .. and the final answer to give her ... let her stay with her husband ... she shows up on your map after that .. to fuck whenever you want

Zorg

Jun 12, 2017
after you knock her up twice ... and you talk to her about the 2nd pregnancy at her home ... you talk to her about moving in with you and leaving her husband .... she tells you she has to think about it and comes to visit you at the spa .... here's a feww screenshots of what happens next .. and the final answer to give her ... let her stay with her husband ... she shows up on your map after that .. to fuck whenever you want
I have one child and I don't know how to meet her - I can't

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I have one child and I don't know how to meet her - I can't
after the 1st baby ... wait until she has it ... she contacts you when she does .... and then she calls you for help ... goto her house and fuck the dogshit outta her ... while her husband is asleep next to her ... hold her tight and cum your dick off in her ... BINGO !!!! pregnant .. but you gotta make it on her day she ovulates ... thats the days near the girls when you pull up their profiles info ;)

CircaAD

Oct 9, 2021
Clearly I messed up somewhere. What's the code variable name for the "That sounds fine" answer? I'mma look it up with URM.

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
This is my saved file as far as I've come and there is no way to see Teodora for now
I replied in PM but for everyone in your situation, here is an update:

It seems that you couldn't make her pregnant the second time and without second kid, she will not talk with you.
In the next update the game will give you a second chance with her to make her pregnant for second time.

Progress log 0.18.2
Teodora - (took a lot of time to code and track all logic), now you have a second chance to have a second kid if you missed the opportunity when you had sex during the night. Call her when she is ovulating.-DONE

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

It seems that you couldn't make her pregnant the second time and without second kid, she will not talk with you.
In the next update the game will give you a second chance with her to make her pregnant for second time.

Progress log 0.18.2
Teodora - (took a lot of time to code and track all logic), now you have a second chance to have a second kid if you missed the opportunity when you had sex during the night. Call her when she is ovulating.-DONE
now thats odd .. then why did it work for my game ? :unsure:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
:unsure: My guess is he had sex at night with her but wasn't during ovulation and she didn't get knocked up for 2nd time so she was locked out after that
interesting .... i always went to her from the spa .. never did at night except for the time the MC helps her then fucks her brains out :love:

got a odd feeling when i read thru this ( screenshot ) and it is true megalono us old people crave the heat :love::LOL: (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok i don't really recall seeing this before .. or i could have ctrl'd thru this conversation .... its non stop from the start of the conversation with Brent/MC going to see the mansion ... i picked shots frompart way into the conversation to the visit ... somethings off with the conversation itself ... Brent never leaves the spa but the conversation leaves me to think he left and came back ( but never actually went anywhere ) :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

JR_LIV

Mar 9, 2023

Progress log 0.18.2
Game crash

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ImperialD
3.80 star(s) 90 Votes