Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
megalono .. i want to personally say thank you for giving me .. errm i mean my MC this gift :love::LOL:

ok after playing the game further ... i recant my statement ... i was right about her :mad:
now i wanna cry :cry::LOL:
curious, i fucked her and paid her for not taking the pills but she never showed up in my game after that, didnt even know more stuff for her was implemented :unsure:

Reactions: ImperialD
Mar 29, 2023
This is some bug with event. I wonder which audio channel is active... if you are in the new house it should clear all sounds by visiting places and leave the house. If you are not in the new house, did you go to sleep? this also should clear the music.
Nope I'm still in the old house going through chapter 2 and going to sleep didn't clear the music.

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
Nope I'm still in the old house going through chapter 2 and going to sleep didn't clear the music.
I will put in the new update Stop All Audio during the sleep in the old apt.
Send me PM with your save if you want me to help you clear the bug with the music.
If you have access to console (you can search how to do it) you can use these commands:

stop sfx1
stop music
stop sound

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Then the protagonist is going to need one hell of a top assassin to eliminate the Toscanos and their associates. It'd be amusing if the person he hired for that task was a hitwoman, whom he might end fucking and impregnating too in the future. :giggle::giggle::whistle::whistle:
naww that dude that visits thinks Alina was a whore .. he offer to help the MC ;)

Mar 29, 2023
I will put in the new update Stop All Audio during the sleep in the old apt.
Send me PM with your save if you want me to help you clear the bug with the music.
If you have access to console (you can search how to do it) you can use these commands:

stop sfx1
stop music
stop sound
Recently moved and only have access to a mac where I am playing the game right now. However it's not letting me access the console commands. Anybody get a way for me to access the commands. If not I'll PM you my save file with the bug.

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
Recently moved and only have access to a mac where I am playing the game right now. However it's not letting me access the console commands. Anybody get a way for me to access the commands. If not I'll PM you my save file with the bug.
If you are in the new house, go to spa, go back to the house, sleep.. I am sure that at least one of the places will remove the music. I already implement in 0.18.2 , when you sleep in your own bed to stop every possible audio effect.

Acidcola

Nov 2, 2018
Bug: In v18.1 clicking call Ronald, when 1st expanding the Spa opens the travel map instead of proceeding with expansion.

Update:
Okay, that is because ch_mc.rpy has on line 2176 check for

Code:
if RonaldChatDay < CurrentDayTemp:
but CurrentDayTemp is 0, so this check always fails. I've set the variable to current day number and it worked, as RonaldChatDay was also 0

Last edited:
Mar 29, 2023
If you are in the new house, go to spa, go back to the house, sleep.. I am sure that at least one of the places will remove the music. I already implement in 0.18.2 , when you sleep in your own bed to stop every possible audio effect.
Sorry I meant I recently moved in real life and I been playing on a Mac as my current option. I"m still in the old house in the game with the music bug. How do I access console commands on mac though as SHift+O doesn't open up the console.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
megalono ... this needs to be fixed .... Naomi says she has a girl ... you name her and then Naomi says he will be named ?
i mean the color of the name is correct ,, its the conversation thats off :unsure:
see screenshots to follow the conversation

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Just finished play thru where you keep Blade and gang for anyone that didn't wants to know outcome You say fuck you I'm not scared to Madam and demand 500K weekly to shut down pill lab which she gives you. The Madam and BDSM path are closed, Secret never gets to tell you she is pregnant and doesn't move with you. Blade continues to keep an eye on Madam and her gang you also give him job to dig up dirt and everything on the Toscanos family. In the end your net weekly income if you keep the gang is 250K as you still have to pay Blade and gang 250K weekly (Think I'll play this out little more to see what happens)

Reactions: Fauno36

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Just finished play thru where you keep Blade and gang for anyone that didn't wants to know outcome You say fuck you I'm not scared to Madam and demand 500K weekly to shut down pill lab which she gives you. The Madam and BDSM path are closed, Secret never gets to tell you she is pregnant and doesn't move with you. Blade continues to keep an eye on Madam and her gang you also give him job to dig up dirt and everything on the Toscanos family. In the end your net weekly income if you keep the gang is 250K as you still have to pay Blade and gang 250K weekly (Think I'll play this out little more to see what happens)
yup .... same went for my play thru .. that route (y)

Reactions: wookie ookie
3.80 star(s) 90 Votes