PaulBryer

Jun 21, 2022
View attachment 1263384

Overview:
Simple Days story is based on simple days :) One at a time... Your character is a young boy, just after his 19 years birthday. You will take control of his life ...finding his first job, girlfriend(s), touching the shady life, encounter awkward situations, buying first car etc. Maybe will go after the money, maybe after study, maybe just start a family. Do you want to make your character a stand up guy or join the dark side? It will be up to you. The game will give you the choice.. but it is you, who will decide what will happen. It will start with simple days, but more simple days pass, more complicated and colorful the story will become.​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-16
Release Date: 2022-06-15
Developer: Mega Lono
Censored: No
Version: 0.14.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Root228 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1263385 View attachment 1263386 View attachment 1263387 View attachment 1263388 View attachment 1263389 View attachment 1263390 View attachment 1263391 View attachment 1263392 View attachment 1263393 View attachment 1263394 View attachment 1263395 View attachment 1263396 View attachment 1263397 View attachment 1263398 View attachment 1263399 View attachment 1263401 View attachment 1263402
how many days till Maomi is to call

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
I need some help I can't make Naomi pregnant a second time so that I can have the new Mako scenes I have banged her for a month straight even on her ovulation days and nothing happens and also the sperm screen doesn't pop up no matter when I bang her.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
question is this Betty babe next to be in game ?
I would hope so. There is a poll on Patreon between Betty and Sasha joining the harem. Sasha is too much of a flake for my taste and I don't really see her meshing well with other girls already living together. Betty is a fairly blank slate that will not fuck up the at home dynamic if she officially joins the harem and moves into the bigger home.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I would hope so. There is a poll on Patreon between Betty and Sasha joining the harem. Sasha is too much of a flake for my taste and I don't really see her meshing well with other girls already living together. Betty is a fairly blank slate that will not fuck up the at home dynamic if she officially joins the harem and moves into the bigger home.
she does seem to fit the mode that the girls in the harem are ... well more than Sasha :unsure:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Every girl in the game is a potential LI I think. Even the girl at the pharmacy that is high on her own supply and the chick at the bank who seems to be on the verge of suicide. Hell, I think that even the MCs dad shouldn't let MC be alone with his mom or she will be pregnant.

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
Every girl in the game is a potential LI I think. Even the girl at the pharmacy that is high on her own supply and the chick at the bank who seems to be on the verge of suicide. Hell, I think that even the MCs dad shouldn't let MC be alone with his mom or she will be pregnant.
Probably true but, the poll on his Patreon was about adding those two to the harem specifically.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I wouldn't call them "love" interests so much as breeding interests. A majority of them get tricked into it, so no woman is save really. I'm not even sure about Anna and Dora. It seems like the only honest relationship is with Maria. I've got a feeling she's going to get groomed to be the harem queen.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I wouldn't call them "love" interests so much as breeding interests. A majority of them get tricked into it, so no woman is save really. I'm not even sure about Anna and Dora. It seems like the only honest relationship is with Maria. I've got a feeling she's going to get groomed to be the harem queen.
I understand why you feel that way. A lot of the relationships are built on deception. At least one is built on rape by deception. While there is a wonderful variety in the way that each individual relationship is built, once it is established there is a kind of lack of romance. The relationships are written as very matter-of-fact, almost dispassionate. I would kind of like it if there were more scenes with the girls initiating sex rather than just sitting around the sandbox waiting to be picked.

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
I understand why you feel that way. A lot of the relationships are built on deception. At least one is built on rape by deception. While there is a wonderful variety in the way that each individual relationship is built, once it is established there is a kind of lack of romance. The relationships are written as very matter-of-fact, almost dispassionate. I would kind of like it if there were more scenes with the girls initiating sex rather than just sitting around the sandbox waiting to be picked.
In a subtle way, that is what Betty is doing. I haven't looked at the code to see how it is set up but, certain visits result in her saying things more than hello. One of those she says that she wants her first time to be special. She has been flirting in her own way so far.

Reactions: CircaAD

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
For what have we all a Computer ??? now we have to looks on Smart Phone User??? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sorry i cant this understanding, the game work on all Computer. and he have worries for Smart Phones.... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Next Times we have to wait on Amiga 500 User....

I think the game go dead now...

Last edited:

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Teodora for me I had to cheat because after awhile giving her a call went AWOL as a option in when in the office at work. So I had to look at the code to find out how to bring her back which was using a jump command and when I went to work the next day the call her option was back and it was blue text. While I was at it I changed the day of the month to her ovulation day and got her pregnant.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes