Skrimmods2

Mar 9, 2022
I'm not sure how pregnancy works in this game. Dora has been saying "Any moment" for nearly a month now. Is the game waiting for me to do something?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I'm not sure how pregnancy works in this game. Dora has been saying "Any moment" for nearly a month now. Is the game waiting for me to do something?
well usually is 20 days minimum then depend if you got any other thing going on in the morning of that day

try to things, use bug fix if you havent yet already, it was for pregnancy of naomi but could be some similar effect and sleep alone in your bed that usually works, also try with when you jumjp around the job till you get only sleep option and you go directly home and sleep that seems to work on some triggers too.

Skrimmods2

Mar 9, 2022
well usually is 20 days minimum then depend if you got any other thing going on in the morning of that day

try to things, use bug fix if you havent yet already, it was for pregnancy of naomi but could be some similar effect and sleep alone in your bed that usually works, also try with when you jumjp around the job till you get only sleep option and you go directly home and sleep that seems to work on some triggers too.
No luck with that unfortunately. I decided to restart (this time from the beginning of chapter 2) and everything is now working fine. I think there was something broken in that save, since a whole bunch of stuff happened this time that didn't last time. (e.g. James and Ema arrived, I guy approached me with blue pills, the Maria plot advanced, &c.)

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
No luck with that unfortunately. I decided to restart (this time from the beginning of chapter 2) and everything is now working fine. I think there was something broken in that save, since a whole bunch of stuff happened this time that didn't last time. (e.g. James and Ema arrived, I guy approached me with blue pills, the Maria plot advanced, &c.)
well never forget game is grinder and some things can take time to trigger and all that stuff is still pretty early in ch2 , lots of grind remains between then and now
and beside you can have up to 5 kids with main girls
but since you are restarting even tho you are still pretty early have made guide for few things mostly 2nd half of ch 2 , so you can do it properly
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-14-0-mega-lono.61893/post-8377411 and scroll tru changelog list for rest, hits from there are only wt we got

and also dont forget about this you can grab it from there

Last edited:

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
hi did anyone can help me be pass download mixdrop Invalid ticket ID. Please try again
all mixdrop is like this can't download

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
hi did anyone can help me be pass download mixdrop Invalid ticket ID. Please try again
all mixdrop is like this can't download
I just checked the Mixdrop file and it downloaded fine for me. I suggest trying again or a different download source.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
o.k. so heres a test i did ... not completed yet tho .... so the list it gave me in the office ... 4th time in a row btw ... Zara is not listed ...
another thing ..... teodora's ovulation hasn't changed in the story side either .. and like the free roam side ... is stuck on 9 so is Zara's o_O
another curve ball in game is Paola ... she tells me at night to visit during the day .... in daytime she tells me the baby poops alot and shes to tired :rolleyes:

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes