micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
o.k. so heres a test i did ... not completed yet tho .... so the list it gave me in the office ... 4th time in a row btw ... Zara is not listed ...
another thing ..... teodora's ovulation hasn't changed in the story side either .. and like the free roam side ... is stuck on 9 so is Zara's o_O
another curve ball in game is Paola ... she tells me at night to visit during the day .... in daytime she tells me the baby poops alot and shes to tired :rolleyes:
zara is never listed, you get her when you do in the evening by visiting massage room
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
as paola goes, does takes a while since you can have sex with her after birth, now clue how long never count it , skip week or 2

Since the second last update, i can't see the "month date" variable. Why
not sure if you were chaging it in past but that would explain it
check in console
1657216028094.png
if its says anything other than between 1/12 thats the issue

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
zara is never listed, you get her when you do in the evening by visiting massage room
as paola goes, does takes a while since you can have sex with her after birth, now clue how long never count it , skip week or 2

check in console
View attachment 1912903
I mean the date. Not the month. Example 12th day 4th month.

It actually there when I made first couple of saves in this update. Later it too gone

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: micmitja

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

check in console
View attachment 1912903
not coming up dude .. can't get there

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
ah no messing with variables there , could be some issue with that version

not coming up dude .. can't get there
yeah it does look weird setup, so cant go to reception and gym also
did you try to skip a day or a week ? , not sure whats that issue it worked fine when i was testing your saves back then
do the blue ones which are missions, maybe it overwrite em

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
yeah it does look weird setup, so cant go to reception and gym also
did you try to skip a day or a week ? , not sure whats that issue it worked fine when i was testing your saves back then
reception no .... gym yes .. i am playing the story route .. not free roaming ...

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
yup thats what i was doing before i ran into that problem :ROFLMAO:
then i guess its time to finish those and hope it returns to normal, tho for julia if its quest which i think it is 1st one in her place is good if she ovulated on that day, and take the pill
also am just wondering did zara had 2nd child already ? cause after 2nd there is no more sex with her at least i didnt get any and not for lack of trying and could explain why she doesnt show

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
then i guess its time to finish those and hope it returns to normal, tho for julia if its quest which i think it is 1st one in her place is good if she ovulated on that day, and take the pill
also am just wondering did zara had 2nd child already ? cause after 2nd there is no more sex with her at least i didnt get any and not for lack of trying and could explain why she doesnt show
nope on Zara .. i had sex once with her ...... haven't done Julia's quest to sex her yet she's only on 15 ... stuck also i think .... like Zara and Teodora both at 9 o_O

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
nope on Zara .. i had sex once with her ...... haven't done Julia's quest to sex her yet she's only on 15 ... stuck also i think .... like Zara and Teodora both at 9 o_O
well lucky those days ovul day is ovul week pretty much , so that shouldnt be an issue, but yeah its pain when you cant change dates

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
hopefully the Dev.. can and will fix the problems .. but i'll keep playing :love:
well ? is if he knows about those issues , if P got those problems they sure report, but if he reads all things here who knows, usually you see him around here for few days after update drops and thats it.

Reactions: ImperialD

pussyhunter33

Jan 1, 2021
well ? is if he knows about those issues , if P got those problems they sure report, but if he reads all things here who knows, usually you see him around here for few days after update drops and thats it.
game on pause! need new update all done so fare

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes