micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
so again what i said that in v13 you get her pregnant .. when you load that save into v14 ... shes not pregnant .. is what i meant :)
there is no way around it, in v13 there are no repeatable sex scenes with her, just make sure she is ovulated before you give her call in 14 and that she doesnt call her hubby

Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
there is no way around it, in v13 there are no repeatable sex scenes with her, just make sure she is ovulated before you give her call in 14 and that she doesnt call her hubby
dude i never said you could have sex with Teodora more than 1 time .. where do you get i said otherwise .. i said when you have sex with her and get her pregnant .. load it in v14 shes not pregnant :rolleyes:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
dude i never said you could have sex with Teodora more than 1 time .. where do you get i said otherwise .. i said when you have sex with her and get her pregnant .. load it in v14 shes not pregnant :rolleyes:
i know
well in v14 you got 1 chance for now to get her prego again on 1st meet if she is ovulated and you have her after on replayable sex, if you miss that 1 chance you have to wait for next update to maybe get her again

ptrchp

Oct 6, 2018
New question (Sandbox mode) regarding Ema - while visiting her

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for any help.
The visit to the beach happens only on Saturday, so it should automatically go in the game as soon as it comes next in game Saturday.

Regarding pregnancy outside ovulation date, it is intended for the main girls (Anna, Dora, Moko, Rebecca) just with lower chances than when they are ovulated; Paola instead will have her kids after the first only outside ovulation days.

The blue pills can be used in the current build only with Zara and Julia (and you will have the option before having sex with them).

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Paola instead will have her kids after the first only outside ovulation days.
I'm not sure what this means exactly. :-/

I just hung out with in my game when I playing last night and knocked her up after visiting the club. It was her ov day and it showed the sperm penetrate egg shot.

So now I'm not sure what this is about.

ptrchp

Oct 6, 2018
I'm not sure what this means exactly. :-/

I just hung out with in my game when I playing last night and knocked her up after visiting the club. It was her ov day and it showed the sperm penetrate egg shot.

So now I'm not sure what this is about.
It was the first kid, right? After the first it is not possible to go to the club anymore (for now, the dev promised to let it happen again in future versions), so to have more kids you have to visit her during the day but not on ovulation days (because she will force a condom in those days) and quite often this will result in pregnancy (up to 5 kids for Paola in current version).

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
just chiming in to see if I need to go back (several days - several gamesaves smh) regarding Teodora (impregnating)

I read through recent posts and read a walkthrough that "micmitja" provided - shout out thanks to this person

Here's where I am - I met up with Teodora during ov date 9.

Is this an accurate understanding???

-TL

Reactions: CircaAD

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
It was the first kid, right? After the first it is not possible to go to the club anymore (for now, the dev promised to let it happen again in future versions), so to have more kids you have to visit her during the day but not on ovulation days (because she will force a condom in those days) and quite often this will result in pregnancy (up to 5 kids for Paola in current version).
Thank you for that response.

So ----- you can't make her preg on ov days, but you can on non-ov days.
interesting.

I really can't wait for the next update. I just found this game. Played dozens of these AVNs, and while the writing isn't the best nor the animations the best - I will say honestly this is truly one of the most fun and enjoyable (sandbox) AVNs I've ever played. I think it's quite well done - interesting story, setting and some of the characters are quite adorable. I truly am enjoying this more than most I've ever played.

(And i absolutely adore Paola. But Dora is my true dream babe).

-TL

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
just chiming in to see if I need to go back (several days - several gamesaves smh) regarding Teodora (impregnating)

I read through recent posts and read a walkthrough that "micmitja" provided - shout out thanks to this person

-TL
important thing is that she is ovulated again on her 2nd visit and yeah no call to hubby you can cheese the ovul dates with TeodoraOvul, but if you are on android then you have to skip month before you call cause aint no cheesing there ,
with next update hopefully it probably wont matter since (depend on deal with madam) we will have access to instant prego injections, i hope

Reactions: CircaAD

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
I was trying to get Teodora and wasn't getting anywhere and then she disappeared from the options at work and I read the comments. So I looked through the script and found her event trigger for the scene and triggered it again using the console and then used the console to change the day to her ovulation date and got her.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

-TL
her ov being on 9 does not change

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
important thing is that she is ovulated again on her 2nd visit and yeah no call to hubby you can cheese the ovul dates with TeodoraOvul, but if you are on android then you have to skip month before you call cause aint no cheesing there ,
with next update hopefully it probably wont matter since (depend on deal with madam) we will have access to instant prego injections, i hope
And if I'm reading between the lines, I'm thinking that this is indeed what is messed up:

1st visit - ov day 9 on the couch-table
2nd visit - day 15 on table w/ condom
3rd visit - day 16 in bathroom no condom
4th visti - went back on day 9 again following month - in bathroom no condom - options were much more liminted no extended additional cumming etc, and no pregnant indicator.

It seems you're saying only chance to knock up teodora is on the 2nd visit - but I screwed that up because we texted hubby and did it on the couch w/ a condom on that day.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Thanks but that was not at all contested in my question.
maybe not ,,, but its a fact that in v14 her ov stays on 9 ... which makes it difficult to get her pregnant ... while other get pregnant upto ov 27 ... then others get pregnant easy on 6 ... the whole system of impregnation in this game needs some serious attention .. is what i was letting you as well as others know

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
And if I'm reading between the lines, I'm thinking that this is indeed what is messed up:

1st visit - ov day 9 on the couch-table
2nd visit - day 15 on table w/ condom
3rd visit - day 16 in bathroom no condom
4th visti - went back on day 9 again following month - in bathroom no condom - options were much more liminted no extended additional cumming etc, and no pregnant indicator.

It seems you're saying only chance to knock up teodora is on the 2nd visit - but I screwed that up because we texted hubby and did it on the couch w/ a condom on that day.
yep, your 4th visit should be yours 2nd one in this update and she must not text hubby , exactly cause that reason because you get shorter scene and no chance of impregnation (for now this update, might change with next or after, no way of knowing)
i had same issue 1st time around, but had to replay current and half previous update so that got option to use red injection and got secret from bdsm club pregnant.

maybe not ,,, but its a fact that in v14 her ov stays on 9 ... which makes it difficult to get her pregnant ... while other get pregnant upto ov 27 ... then others get pregnant easy on 6 ... the whole system of impregnation in this game needs some serious attention .. is what i was letting you as well as others know
yeah for you options are limited since you cant use console, but could still set dates for NameOvul in , there is too much grind for pregnancies without it,
but then again soon wont matter when we get hands on red injections (instant prego no matter the date), tho when is the ? , could be next update or next chapter

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
yep, your 4th visit should be yours 2nd one in this update and she must not text hubby , exactly cause that reason because you get shorter scene and no chance of impregnation (for now this update, might change with next or after, no way of knowing)
i had same issue 1st time around, but had to replay current and half previous update so that got option to use red injection and got secret from bdsm club pregnant.

yeah for you options are limited since you cant use console, but could still set dates for NameOvul in , there is too much grind for pregnancies without it,
but then again soon wont matter when we get hands on red injections (instant prego no matter the date), tho when is the ? , could be next update or next chapter
ya know at times you confuse me with the way you talk .... but its cool with me .. i know eventually this game will gets its fixes in time :)

• Haha
Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
ya know at times you confuse me with the way you talk .... but its cool with me .. i know eventually this game will gets its fixes in time :)
well i cheese everything this game, if its grind i try to reduce it as much as possible and even with that bunch of grind remains.
but way you guys are playing without cheesing anything am not sure if could do it and on top also bugs, at least some of those will get fixed in next version

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well i cheese everything this game, if its grind i try to reduce it as much as possible and even with that bunch of grind remains.
but way you guys are playing without cheesing anything am not sure if could do it and on top also bugs, at least some of those will get fixed in next version
i hear ya .... i'm just not what you call the cheesey type :LOL:
added to that the fact i have no idea ... nor do i want to try that console thing ....( afraid i'll fuck something up )
but yeah i guess i'll grind somewhat to see how the game plays out .... i don't mind grinding some ... to much and its game over for me ;)
thanks for letting me see the post in spoiler . it helps alot :)

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Noted. I misunderstood your point. Thank you for clarifying.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes