Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
Nice from that progress report it looks like the next update is almost complete. Hopefully it will be out soon

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
True that. I went with the 50k a week route though I think.
i have took 30 mil and unlimited pussy there + everything else they got to offer , you can always cheese weekly income

I went with the "I'm keeping the gang and I'm ready for a war" route, but it seems I still have to give up the lab, BUT I get paid 500k a week? Also, I never saw an option to get paid AND use all of Madam's facilities (I thought I'd tried all routes.....)
if you are thinking bout 30 mil deal, you get it if you say that you love bdsm 1st time you get there , you can still cheese it before last meeting, 2nd hint in my guide
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-14-0-mega-lono.61893/post-8377411

Last edited:
Reactions: CircaAD

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
So I tried the generic save editor and I didn't see MCLike BDSM.... how do I edit that value to 2 so I can get the 50grand per week and access to madam? Honestly I'm not THAT worried about it since I live this game (touches most of my hot buttons except lack of anal) and I'll replay it using hints on next update, but just kinda want to avoid the grind since we can't skip entire days as of yet.....

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Hmm.... it looks like save editor works fine, but stops at Mcinventory... How do I get to the "next page"....

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
So I tried the generic save editor and I didn't see MCLike BDSM.... how do I edit that value to 2 so I can get the 50grand per week and access to madam? Honestly I'm not THAT worried about it since I live this game (touches most of my hot buttons except lack of anal) and I'll replay it using hints on next update, but just kinda want to avoid the grind since we can't skip entire days as of yet.....
if you want 500k per week you dont need special deal, you just tell her to fuck off and leave , tho forget on all exclusive
special deal is 30 mil cash and all and everyone they got
now to edit it you need unren or unlock console any other way, unless you are on apk then you are fucked
as save editors goes, this game got shit loads of variables, for some too much to show and this variable is near bottom
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
just remember some save editors can break your save so if you are gona edit em, dont overwrite existing one
you can try at least it finds it there, tho if it works or breaks got no clue

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well 4 mil a months from pills sells gona end with next update so will gang expenses and bizz on its own makes piss poor, sure there will be 30mil income from drug bizz sale, but beyond that i still think that spa bizz makes piss poor , without drugs and cheesing you get 7.9k from bizz and 3k from dora and that will remain after drugs are gone
true but by the time that shit happens ... i'll have a few 100 million .... so who cares ;)

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
View attachment 1943836
yeah i dont, am good too :LOL: , beside you can cheese weekly income too
Don't be so sure about that. On one of my saves, I didn't swap out the birth control pills. After the move for the new job, the cops showed up and said all of the Vicki/Moko money was illegally gained and took it all. I won't be surprised if money gained from farming the pill business beyond the agreed negotiation gets taken away as well.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Don't be so sure about that. On one of my saves, I didn't swap out the birth control pills. After the move for the new job, the cops showed up and said all of the Vicki/Moko money was illegally gained and took it all. I won't be surprised if money gained from farming the pill business beyond the agreed negotiation gets taken away as well.
well for money there is money check ingame since ever, and even if it would be the case of takeaway money, for me ingame years of work of grind wouldnt notice much dif
at end stage now if you increase the bizz income there is no issue atm you can play with those for weekly income, myself havent had any issues with current update,
DoraIncome =
AnnaIncome =
mcMoneyBusiness =
but if there will be money checks am guessing they will come with S3 and we will crack any new money checks too, if they will be to annoying , but i dont expect so, with drug bizz sale alone we will be covered for duration

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
well for money there is money check ingame since ever, and even if it would be the case of takeaway money, for me ingame years of work of grind wouldnt notice much dif
at end stage now if you increase the bizz income there is no issue atm you can play with those for weekly income, myself havent had any issues with current update,
DoraIncome =
AnnaIncome =
mcMoneyBusiness =
but if there will be money checks am guessing they will come with S3 and we will crack any new money checks too, if they will be to annoying , but i dont expect so, with drug bizz sale alone we will be covered for duration
Any way to get access to bdsm club girls, if mc retained his gang ??

• Angry
Reactions: ProjectSkywardFan

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Any way to get access to bdsm club girls, if mc retained his gang ??
well we will know with new update, no way to know now, so far all is know from one of the comments of dev on his P that those that will want to keep the gang (which is pointless cause wont be any progress in this department) will have issue with madam in future.
but i think so far all depend on a deal you take, those that took 30 mil + all exclusive will have all the girls , and rest wont have all , but we will have to wait and see and hope that dev will drop some hints in that regard

Last edited:
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
hello Dev why support $2/3 is limited ? i want join for year.. and only can support that amount monthly... please open up slot( can't belive im begging to give money..) :LUL:
ddd re.PNG

Reactions: HappyHuman

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
After having my 2nd child w/ Anna, she mentions wanting to call her parents and inviting them.
So far I have seen no further movement on that point.

Is this something that is already written? if so, what do I need to do to trigger that event?
I am supposing this eventually leads to some fun with Lyn (anna's mom). FWIW Lyn is far more attractive.

I'm just fishing for some answers on what is currently available with Anna's parents. So far I met them at her house early on in the story/relationship, but nothing since.

thanks.

Reactions: CircaAD

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
After having my 2nd child w/ Anna, she mentions wanting to call her parents and inviting them.
So far I have seen no further movement on that point.

Is this something that is already written? if so, what do I need to do to trigger that event?
I am supposing this eventually leads to some fun with Lyn (anna's mom). FWIW Lyn is far more attractive.

I'm just fishing for some answers on what is currently available with Anna's parents. So far I met them at her house early on in the story/relationship, but nothing since.

thanks.
well we know that they will come with next update and thats all
1659346201668.png
and so will mcs
1659346222446.png
update is almost done, few goals remain + testing phase, 2 weeks tops would say but will see, probably sooner

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes