TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
well i cheese everything this game, if its grind i try to reduce it as much as possible and even with that bunch of grind remains.
but way you guys are playing without cheesing anything am not sure if could do it and on top also bugs, at least some of those will get fixed in next version
I guess i don't follow your use of the word "cheese" here.
Do you mean "cheat" ? as in cheat coding?

usually my use of cheesy (outside of pizza) is usually "goofy" "silly" "corny" "lame"

As in a cheesy grin or the humor in Weird Al and Monty Python are funny but still pretty cheesy.

Cheesing on someone is like lowkey flirting using silly banter because of being hopelessly twitterpated.
So perhaps when you say you cheese everything in the game - you're meaning you flirt/hit on every chick?

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
yep, your 4th visit should be yours 2nd one in this update and she must not text hubby , exactly cause that reason because you get shorter scene and no chance of impregnation (for now this update, might change with next or after, no way of knowing)
i had same issue 1st time around, but had to replay current and half previous update so that got option to use red injection and got secret from bdsm club pregnant.
Perfect! Thank you so much for confirming that suspicion.

So i just went back 3 weeks to day 8. Knocked up Dora (my babe) cuz she ov date on 8th, then 9th visited Teodora - banged her on the couch-table, and went back next day 10th, and did the no-text hubby in the bathroom, stayed inside her over and over.
BUT at no time did I see the sperm/egg union. So i'm guess it didn't take.
So I believe I'll need to reload my save before visiting her....?

Reactions: micmitja

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
So I believe I'll need to reload my save before visiting her....?
I ended up using the console to retrigger that event as she disappeared from my options at work and I had to retry getting her pregnant at the right spot I also used the console changed the day to her ovulating day and was able to get her pregnant.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I guess i don't follow your use of the word "cheese" here.
Do you mean "cheat" ? as in cheat coding?

usually my use of cheesy (outside of pizza) is usually "goofy" "silly" "corny" "lame"

As in a cheesy grin or the humor in Weird Al and Monty Python are funny but still pretty cheesy.

Cheesing on someone is like lowkey flirting using silly banter because of being hopelessly twitterpated.
So perhaps when you say you cheese everything in the game - you're meaning you flirt/hit on every chick?
1658011705231.png
it means dig in to variables and make game easy

if you want to reload that up to you , depend on how far along are you, but on other hand there is no announcement yet, that should come with next update probably , for now got only once chance for her to stay pregnant, no doubt more chance will come with next updates,

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
View attachment 1929536
it means dig in to variables and make game easy

if you want to reload that up to you , depend on how far along are you, but on other hand there is no announcement yet, that should come with next update probably , for now got only once chance for her to stay pregnant, no doubt more chance will come with next updates,
so thats what that meant ... i kinda thought it was (y)

Reactions: micmitja

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
So you're saying no matter what, the game (at current development) does not ever show the sperm/egg union clip with teodora from the bathroom scene?

EDIT: NVM, i just reloaded day 9 and sure enough saw the magical impregnation window/video.

So what you're saying I think is at this state in the game's development, at no time does teodora announce "hey I'm pregnant" to alter any storyline for her ?

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
So you're saying no matter what, the game (at current development) does not ever show the sperm/egg union clip with teodora from the bathroom scene?

EDIT: NVM, i just reloaded day 9 and sure enough saw the magical impregnation window/video.

So what you're saying I think is at this state in the game's development, at no time does teodora announce "hey I'm pregnant" to alter any storyline for her ?
it does show, but only with her 2nd visit in total and if she doesnt call her husband and have discussion with him which hes shitting or what ever as have shown in guide (got pics in it), after that , if you miss the opportunity with 2nd sex of her , you have to wait
in general you see the animation, but no announcement yet , that will be probably with next update based on changlog
1658040813191.png

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
i
in general you see the animation, but no announcement yet , that will be probably with next update based on changlog
View attachment 1930101
Thank you for all the feedback you and the others have given. I really appreciate the help in understanding things.

BTW - I used to think that Dora and Paola were the hottest characters.
That was until I just met Desire at the BDSM.

HOLY femme fatale fucking shitballs!!! I'd fuck you while just looking at her!!!

-TL

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
hmmm bummer - don't know what got screwed up or why or how.
Leading up to day 9 for Zara (ov day), and she was wanting to have sex several days leading up i kept playing with zipper but never pulled the trigger - wanted to wait till day 9 in case that was only day that it could be done.

So a week or 2 goes by and I go to see her and no sex option - only "i stopped drinking alcohol" and the options she suggests sex and my response "What? its' during work hours."

Now i've gone back every day for a week, and it appears I missed a window to have sex with her - cuz it's no longer on the menu all - but my love/relationship with her continues going up each time I talk to her.

Any thoughts?

ptrchp

Oct 6, 2018
hmmm bummer - don't know what got screwed up or why or how.
Leading up to day 9 for Zara (ov day), and she was wanting to have sex several days leading up i kept playing with zipper but never pulled the trigger - wanted to wait till day 9 in case that was only day that it could be done.

So a week or 2 goes by and I go to see her and no sex option - only "i stopped drinking alcohol" and the options she suggests sex and my response "What? its' during work hours."

Now i've gone back every day for a week, and it appears I missed a window to have sex with her - cuz it's no longer on the menu all - but my love/relationship with her continues going up each time I talk to her.

Any thoughts?
I did it a long time ago, but if I remember correctly you have to have reached a certain affection level for Zara to let you continue to sex ... after you play with the zipper it should give you the option to play with her breast too (vague memory of what happened back then) and then offer to have sex

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
I did it a long time ago, but if I remember correctly you have to have reached a certain affection level for Zara to let you continue to sex ... after you play with the zipper it should give you the option to play with her breast too (vague memory of what happened back then) and then offer to have sex
Yes the offer to play with breast happened
I chose not to cuz it was like day 25. I figured I'd approach that part of the conversation for day 9 so that she was ovulating - cuz I didn't know if a) there would be a way to repeat it, or b) it would lock me out of a way to impregnate her (as it does with Teodora if you don't do it right the first time).

My problem is now that the 9th came around again, the option to play with zipper and then breasts no longer presents itself, its only her offering sex, and me saying "woah - you're working".

Disappointing.

I was asking for any hits if the option will re-present itself.
OR
If i do choose to have sex with her on 25th, will the option to have sex be repeated (so that I can when day 9 rolls back around)
OR
If I'm stuck in the friendzone here and will need to go back to a long-ago save.

ptrchp

Oct 6, 2018
Yes the offer to play with breast happened
I chose not to cuz it was like day 25. I figured I'd approach that part of the conversation for day 9 so that she was ovulating - cuz I didn't know if a) there would be a way to repeat it, or b) it would lock me out of a way to impregnate her (as it does with Teodora if you don't do it right the first time).

My problem is now that the 9th came around again, the option to play with zipper and then breasts no longer presents itself, its only her offering sex, and me saying "woah - you're working".

Disappointing.

I was asking for any hits if the option will re-present itself.
OR
If i do choose to have sex with her on 25th, will the option to have sex be repeated (so that I can when day 9 rolls back around)
OR
If I'm stuck in the friendzone here and will need to go back to a long-ago save.
When you unlock the option to have sex with Zara, you will always have the chance to do it again even if not all days (sometimes it is a simple chat) so you will definitely have another chance on the 9, 10, or 11 (all days in which she is ovulating).

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
here comes the child support, better have some money reserves :cool:

View attachment 1937118
old progress
I think I'm making more than 4 million dollars a month not even counting my business income or that sweet dentist money from Dora's private practice. I don't think that child support is going to be a problem. I do think that paying for the gang is prohibitively expensive but may end up being worth it. Plus, I feel bad for the girls who don't live with us like Paola and Elena. I mean, it is really easy to not get them pregnant if you are worried about money.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I think I'm making more than 4 million dollars a month not even counting my business income or that sweet dentist money from Dora's private practice. I don't think that child support is going to be a problem. I do think that paying for the gang is prohibitively expensive but may end up being worth it. Plus, I feel bad for the girls who don't live with us like Paola and Elena. I mean, it is really easy to not get them pregnant if you are worried about money.
well 4 mil a months from pills sells gona end with next update so will gang expenses and bizz on its own makes piss poor, sure there will be 30mil income from drug bizz sale, but beyond that i still think that spa bizz makes piss poor , without drugs and cheesing you get 7.9k from bizz and 3k from dora and that will remain after drugs are gone

Reactions: ImperialD

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
well 4 mil a months from pills sells gona end with next update so will gang expenses and bizz on its own makes piss poor, sure there will be 30mil income from drug bizz sale, but beyond that i still think that spa bizz makes piss poor , without drugs and cheesing you get 7.9k from bizz and 3k from dora and that will remain after drugs are gone
True that. I went with the 50k a week route though I think.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
I went with the "I'm keeping the gang and I'm ready for a war" route, but it seems I still have to give up the lab, BUT I get paid 500k a week? Also, I never saw an option to get paid AND use all of Madam's facilities (I thought I'd tried all routes.....)

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes